hollywood hogan

nWo legend hitman4life

story mode for hollywood hogan return to current wwe  

39 members have voted

1. 1. hollywood hogan story xbox30 which story is best

• hollywood hogan's new nwo take over wwe
    • hogan gets new contract with wwe and goes for gold
    • hogan comes back to help hhh keep superstars in line
    • hogan comes back attacking superstars and demanding to be signed as a wwe superstar
    • vince wants hogan to be on a legends autograph signing tour , hogan says he wants a contract signed, vince signs but didnt read small print, turns out hogan now owns half of the wwe and has a new contract as a wrestler
    • hogan becomes gm, but he books himself for title matches and make a new nwo

Due to changing color if entrance gear AND attire, I'm gonna make red and yellow Hollywood and make the shirt & nwo logo the same colors so the nwo logo disappears and it's just a regular red or yellow shirt....boom! There's your wwe 'face' Hollywood hogan

Holy shit! Yeah that's possible.

I can't believe I never thought of this! Nice one.

Due to changing color if entrance gear AND attire, I'm gonna make red and yellow Hollywood and make the shirt & nwo logo the same colors so the nwo logo disappears and it's just a regular red or yellow shirt....boom! There's your wwe 'face' Hollywood hogan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DPKf7y1F-Q

My Automatic thoughts to this post :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DPKf7y1F-Q

My Automatic thoughts to this post :lol:

I rather love Guinness so thanks for the pint and the pat on the back lads

You won't be able to change the color of the nWo shirt if it is a part of the entrance and not of the attire.

You won't be able to change the color of the nWo shirt if it is a part of the entrance and not of the attire.

We can edit entrance attire in superstar threads now as well.

I know...

But the shirt could simply be a part of the entrance. Just like Undertaker's hat or Kane's steel mask.

I know...

But the shirt could simply be a part of the entrance. Just like Undertaker's hat or Kane's steel mask.

Do you think so?

I honestly doubt that it will. Why would they do that when it is a t shirt? I can understand hats/staffs/briefcases etc being an added extra but I doubt a shirt will be. If we can edit Flair's robe then we should be able to edit Hogan's tshirt.

The only thing that makes me lean towards that theory would be because it's an NWO shirt specifically made, then maybe it will be just part of the entrance. But in general I think we'll be OK. I hope so now anyway, after saying all that.

By the way, I have just re-read your original statement & I get where you are coming from now.

Man I didn't think of it like that, because it does get ripped. It could be like val venis' towel last year where it was twisted up & put on the ropes...

I'm gonna try it regardless

Crap. It gets ripped doesn't it?! After all my assured feelings that it would be editable, I am coming round to thinking it probably won't then. Never mind, it was a good idea.

Archived