Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UndertakerMinistry

New Gameplay Trailer!

Catapult Bull Hammer and Wade Barrett looked both GRRREAT! Stephanie and Eddie seemed to have same attires from last year which is kinda disappointing, but still I'm HYPED as HELL!

Catapult Bullhammer was awesome...Love the Beard on Barrett

Love Kofi, Swagger, Big Show, Brodus' Attires

AJ Looks Legit! Entrance and all!

Finally a catching F-5 (What took you so long)

Goldberg's model looks well done, (The one they showed at the roster reveal was eh)

So the lifting elbow Wade does, I wonder if that'll be available as a "catch" finisher. If someone jumps off the top turnbuckle, I would like to nail them. With an elbow.

Definitely a trailer that makes me want the game. The catching bull hammer and spear look great. Will look even better I bet after reversing a springboard or top rope move.

And the hype-train chugs along. I don't care who has their entrance revealed today, this is more than enough for me.

if all this song will be in the game??

cool trailer

Have to say that even though I'm not a big Fall Out Boys fan, that song made this trailer look even more badass! I would welcome that song to be in the game any time!

Superb Trailer. All the moves look awesome and getting a glimpse of retro lesnar, Goldberg, long-haired Taker, Batista etc all looking good. Can't wait.

Wow.. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. It's definitely a better trailer than last year. I'm really liking the WM XX arena. AJ looks phenomenal, Barrett looks GREAT and Roman Reigns' spear looks really cool. Impending Goldberg vs. Roman Reigns for me. This is really cool though, I haven't been hyped for the game at all but after seeing this, I kinda wanna get it...

I'm so glad PTP'ers got a legit entrance, after the new age outlaws getting screwed out of an entrance last year, I was worried who was going to get the NAO treatment this year.

Quick question, does Edge have all his tattoos in his latest models, cuz it seem like he didnt...Look at the pic of him versus Alberto Del Rio in the 30 Years of WrestleMania pic

if all this song will be in the game??

cool trailer

Have to say that even though I'm not a big Fall Out Boys fan, that song made this trailer look even more badass! I would welcome that song to be in the game any time!

Let me know how that works out after 3 hours of playing the game & that shit is in the menu.

it's just feel good if we get the soundtrack again, better than superstar theme

the soundtrack does create memories