New Gameplay Trailer!

UndertakerMinistry

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love ppt are in but no uso's and no Epico and primo pisses me off.

The Usos will be DLC, Epico & Primo haven't done squat in years;

i like last years roster better :( but truthfully it's pretty much the same roster as last year lol , i just miss the A.E. stars , hopefully some information on DLC will come soon , suspense is killing me

Boo Hoo, Trish Stratus isn't in... Move on

@ SKP

I didn't even mention Trish , lol , i wonder if we will get a corporate attire for HHH

Same roster as last year? Are you for real? I don't think last year had Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, RAZOR RAMON and DIESEL..

i said " pretty much " and when i said that it was in reference to the current roster

I noticed in the beginning that there was the show intros. Hopefully it's for universe. And also I noticed the Shield attacking Daniel Bryan. Is that a cutscene for Universe? If so, wow....

It was a cutscene from "Story Designer" which was also in last years game.

I noticed in the beginning that there was the show intros. Hopefully it's for universe. And also I noticed the Shield attacking Daniel Bryan. Is that a cutscene for Universe? If so, wow....

It was a cutscene from "Story Designer" which was also in last years game.

I'm pretty sure the opening pyro is from Story Designer as well. I know last year they claimed all the story designer scenes were in Universe mode. #lies but anyway if they actually fixed it and these scenes are in universe and the opening pyro universe might play like a whole new experience.

Such an awesome trailer!

• Happy with AJ Lee attire
  • Catching spear = awesome
  • Wade Barrett looks awesome
  • Love Justin Gabriel's attire
  • The WM arena's are getting better and better
  • Like Nattie's attire
  • Happy with Kofi's attire
  • Good to see they updated Swagger

They should've done WrestleMania 21 Eddie vs. Rey, instead of having mullet Eddie.

I agree. That would've been really cool.. or at least how John Cena has all of his WM attires as alts and I'm assuming everyone else too, at least give Eddie his WM21 attire as an alt.

This is still a wait for me. Gameplay's nice and stuff but honestly, that whole video where it's Aubrey and the other dude playing Universe mode was a joke. Seriously, all they kept hyping was rivalries. I can live without that. And why does Aubrey pronounce suplex as supley? Seriously. This guy makes me want to mute more than Michael Cole does. I'm just going to wait to see how the creation suite video goes, and then I might buy it if that video's good.

Holy Sh*t soooo many great things shown!!

Love the inclusion of The Shield period, i marked out at every image of them, that SPEAR!!! That ELBOW!!! PTP looking dope!!! Miz's attire is awesome (pun intended), as is Cesaros,Swaggers, Kofi, Ryder. Now that I think about it this may be the best game made attire wise also. I'm so f'n hype for this game man. Can't wait!!

Archived