Creation Suite Livestream this Monday

UndertakerMinistry

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

height and weight separate this time, please 2K. a 7 foot tall skinny guy that weighs 350-400 pounds ? or a short fat guy the weighs 150? can we PLEEEEEEASE get it right this time?!

What difference does it make when weight detection plays no part?

why does the separation HAVE to play a part in weight detection? did you not read what i said?

a 7 foot tall skinny guy that weighs 350-400 pounds ? or a short fat guy the weighs 150?

does that even make sense? plus im sure im not the only one that what the two to be separate.

height and weight separate this time, please 2K. a 7 foot tall skinny guy that weighs 350-400 pounds ? or a short fat guy the weighs 150? can we PLEEEEEEASE get it right this time?!

why does the separation HAVE to play a part in weight detection? did you not read what i said?

a 7 foot tall skinny guy that weighs 350-400 pounds ? or a short fat guy the weighs 150?

does that even make sense? plus im sure im not the only one that what the two to be separate.

Got that right. It was 1 of the things I mentioned in my list for changes to creation modes I'd like to see. It'd also be nice if their weight got announced in entrances, like all the other in-game wrestlers.

On Facebook, the WWE 2K page mentioned the creation suite livestream and said "We're showing off changes and additions to #WWE2K14's Creation Suite this Monday at noon PT". Nothing major but I actually believe them that there will be changes and additions and I also believ it'll be more than what we've gotten before. Again, what they said isn't much but maybe some people will stop thinking the creation modes have been ignored now. I'm probably just reading too much into it but whatever lol.

I agree completely!!! And since create a player in 2k's NBA game (and pretty much every other sports game on the planet) let's you choose a height and weight separately, I'm almost positive this will finally be addressed and fixed!

When you put anything over a CAW's chest, it stretches to absurd proportions. That is by design, but it should not be that way. Try putting a gold medal on the Iron Sheik. It looks deformed as hell! Logos shouldn't stretch either, if they're on a shirt that isn't skintight.

As for textures, I don't know what they were thinking in recent games. There's a leather suit jacket, and a cloth trenchcoat. It's the opposite of how they were in the SvR series.

Got that right. It was 1 of the things I mentioned in my list for changes to creation modes I'd like to see. It'd also be nice if their weight got announced in entrances, like all the other in-game wrestlers.

On Facebook, the WWE 2K page mentioned the creation suite livestream and said "We're showing off changes and additions to #WWE2K14's Creation Suite this Monday at noon PT". Nothing major but I actually believe them that there will be changes and additions and I also believ it'll be more than what we've gotten before. Again, what they said isn't much but maybe some people will stop thinking the creation modes have been ignored now. I'm probably just reading too much into it but whatever lol.

hmmmm, this makes hope(though i won't hold my breath, but) that they FINALLY fixed the squareness of a fat belly so it's not square.

I agree. That was one of the most frustrating things in CAW.

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Create-a-Taunt being brought back. If so, I would like to see it incorporated into Create-An-Entrance so that we can create our own entrance animations instead of using the ones that are already in the game.

What if we can actually alter the attire of the superstars? Different style pads? Trunks? Tights? And not just use their heads in CAS/W mode.

Then the achievement wouldn't be called, superstar heads.

Or maybe you just get the achievement for using the head? We can dream, right? :fedup:

I know what you're saying, but why does it matter what weight they are if they can all lift Big Show? Seperating height and weight would change nothing when it comes to gameplay. That's all I'm saying.

I know what you're saying, but why does it matter what weight they are if they can all lift Big Show? Seperating height and weight would change nothing when it comes to gameplay. That's all I'm saying.

I don't give a shit about that, I just want it separate for my reasoning as it has NOTHING to do with wd.

again.....

a 7 foot tall skinny guy that weighs 350-400 pounds or a short fat guy the weighs 150 is stupid.

example: Yokozuna was (billed at) 6ft4 and weighed 589lb. without the two separate in caw mode, you CAN NOT get that. you make a caw fat(like Yoko) and 6'4, he'll only be about 320lbs. see what I'M saying?

I don't give a shit about that, I just want it separate for my reasoning as it has NOTHING to do with wd.

again.....

a 7 foot tall skinny guy that weighs 350-400 pounds or a short fat guy the weighs 150 is stupid.

example: Yokozuna was (billed at) 6ft4 and weighed 589lb. without the two separate in caw mode, you CAN NOT get that. you make a caw fat(like Yoko) and 6'4, he'll only be about 320lbs. see what I'M saying?

Yah but with NO weight detection

No announcing of weight or any sort of listing

It is literally just a number. The only affect it has at all is OMG moments, and that's if they are the same system as last year.

The only time weight comes into play this year at all is when you look at the number IN caw mode.

I don't care that they are linked when it's like this, if certain moves were locked to certain weights I'd be pissed, or if they actually announced or threw up stats for caws I'd be pissed.

Since they aren't at all it's whatever, for sure bigger things in CAW mode that could be fixed then that.

A lot of people seem to forget that the weight and Height also effect what stats you can be set to, making it impossible to get some guys to accurate stats. Seperation of height and weight can be used to fix this. Weight detection isn't the only damn thing guys.

A lot of people seem to forget that the weight and Height also effect what stats you can be set to, making it impossible to get some guys to accurate stats. Seperation of height and weight can be used to fix this. Weight detection isn't the only damn thing guys.

This

AND Lifting move animations can be effected by weight differences too. Some animations get right slow because a certain guy has a super fat body type (but morphed to be smaller). It looks awkward when stuff like that happens because the game made a weight for someone that's inaccurate.

thank you. I don't understand why some people think that weight/height HAS to be connected to a weight detection system/feature. like I said before, how can you make a 7' tall skinny toothpick sized guy and he ends up 350-400lbs when you want him to weigh less?

Archived