Creation Suite Livestream this Monday

UndertakerMinistry

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone clear one thing up for me?

We can save what we make with superstar heads as either a stand alone CAW or an alt. attire for an in-game superstar. So obviously, if you save as a CAW, it'll take up a CAW slot...but what about an alt. attire? Would that take up a CAW slot too? I imagine not but I'm not 100%

Also, would saving as an alt. attire use up one of the superstar threads spaces?

We can save what we make with superstar heads as either a stand alone CAW or an alt. attire for an in-game superstar. So obviously, if you save as a CAW, it'll take up a CAW slot...but what about an alt. attire? Would that take up a CAW slot too? I imagine not but I'm not 100%

Also, would saving as an alt. attire use up one of the superstar threads spaces?

I'm pretty sure that regardless of which slot you save a superstar heads creation, it'll count as a CAW, and NOT superstar threads.

Well if you save it as a caw you wont get their proper call name.

That was never made clear in the video but I'm assuming each Superstar Head creation will take up a CAW slot, hence the REAL reason they felt it necessary to increase the total slots to 100. Hehe, they beat you people to the punch, nobody can really complain when you've got all those extra slots to play with, huh? ;)

Works out great for me, though, I had no intention of touching that feature until I saw that "kinda sorta similar but not so much" facsimile of Rowdy Roddy Piper's head they included. I'm assuming I'll have 99 more slots to work with...and I'm pleased as hell about that!!! Under that assumption, I will be creating exactly ONE Piper attire (on day 1, no less) unless it turns out I'm wrong and extra attires don't require me to burn a slot.

That was never made clear in the video but I'm assuming each Superstar Head creation will take up a CAW slot, hence the REAL reason they felt it necessary to increase the total slots to 100. Hehe, they beat you people to the punch, nobody can really complain when you've got all those extra slots to play with, huh? ;)

Works out great for me, though, I had no intention of touching that feature until I saw that "kinda sorta similar but not so much" facsimile of Rowdy Roddy Piper's head they included. I'm assuming I'll have 99 more slots to work with...and I'm pleased as hell about that!!! Under that assumption, I will be creating exactly ONE Piper attire (on day 1, no less) unless it turns out I'm wrong and extra attires don't require me to burn a slot.

If you make Piper, he'd have to be a CAW so I think 4 attires for him, even using the templates, should be 1 CAW slot.

After seeing superstar heads, I'm getting pretty excited about the game now. Having the ability to customize superstars similar to what you could do in Raw 2 was a feature that I thought it would never return, but guess I was wrong. I can understand that there are only 14 superstars to choose from, but that is just a start. It really makes no sense that some people are complaining and saying that all the superstar/diva heads should've had been available, I'm fairly certain that this is not going to be the only WWE game to have this feature. Like some of the others said, it's the first time for the feature, so hopefully by 2k15, all of the superstars/divas in the game will be customizable.

Why should the devs care if some idiot makes a "naked" model? It's not like they have private parts on these characters.

But people give them private parts with logos

Exactly. Why do you think we got the crotch and breasts blurs to begin with?

Archived