Creation Suite Livestream this Monday

UndertakerMinistry

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is possible for it to have meant to say "threads". The achievement picture had a picture of a blank model with a John Cena shirt on. But I doubt it was a typo, idk.

The achievements have been processed through Microsoft officially now, which leads me to believe they would/should have corrected it if it was a typo, but idk.

achievements.org still has it listed as 'Superstar Heads'. if it was a typo, they would have fixed it by now. im sure they contacted 2K/MS/Sony for conformation.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/wwe-2k14/achievement/82134-One-of-a-Kind-Superstar.html

I still want to know if that pic of Edge at WrestleMania 25 and that one weird elbow pad picture of CM Punk were apart of Superstar Heads.

I think those are early screenshots. Because if you remember, in the WM2000 screenshot, Mick Foley is seen in his red vest attire with the Cactus Jack shirt. But in Big Show Retros' entrance video, Foley is wearing a blue vest and a different shirt. So it's possible those screens are from early development.

It is possible for it to have meant to say "threads". The achievement picture had a picture of a blank model with a John Cena shirt on. But I doubt it was a typo, idk.

The achievements have been processed through Microsoft officially now, which leads me to believe they would/should have corrected it if it was a typo, but idk.

achievements.org still has it listed as 'Superstar Heads'. if it was a typo, they would have fixed it by now. im sure they contacted 2K/MS/Sony for conformation.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/wwe-2k14/achievement/82134-One-of-a-Kind-Superstar.html

I was talking about the achievements being listed by Microsoft.

I still want to know if that pic of Edge at WrestleMania 25 and that one weird elbow pad picture of CM Punk were apart of Superstar Heads.

I think those are early screenshots. Because if you remember, in the WM2000 screenshot, Mick Foley is seen in his red vest attire with the Cactus Jack shirt. But in Big Show Retros' entrance video, Foley is wearing a blue vest and a different shirt. So it's possible those screens are from early development.

Pretty sure this is why Edge didn't have tattoos. However, I don't think Punk's model is off due to it being an early build shot. I think Punk's model has to do with superstar heads. They use SS threads in AE Mode and this years WM Mode so they could have just put together a CAW with Punk's head and tats. Although, I don't see why they wouldn't just create an alt. attire unless the CAW was a placeholder.

Looking forward to the stream! Hopefully there are some new diva hair styles this year. :)

Same here. Things I hope get added (I'll be happy if only 1 makes it)...

-Patterns in SS Threads

-Editing entrance attires in SS Threads

-The weight of a CAW to be separate from height & weight getting announced in entrances

-Color wheel for PT Mode

-New tools for PT Mode

-More than 3 slots for SS Thread attires

-More slots for PT logos

-Increase in the amount of how many different logos can be applied to a CAW

-Realistic tattoos to be used in CAW mode

-Setting textures to clothing items (shiny trunks, jean tights etc.)

-Variety of new hairstyles for both males & females (not just a bunch of mullets for example)

-Bit of a long shot but no breast or crotch blurs. They removed the butt blur and now the rest should go

-More customization skills in CAE (EX: customizing the light colors for instance)

-Advanced championship entrance setting for CAE

-Being able to create multiple entrances for 1 person (EX: normal entrance, PPV entrance, WM entrance, serious entrance etc.)

- Basically just more of what we have. More CAA templates, more boots in CAW mode, more entrances of people not in the game & in general, more moves for CAF etc.

Going to repeat that I'm not asking for all this to be added nor do I expect these to be added this year. These are just things I'd be happy to see be added whether it be this year or sometime in the future.

Hopefully Commentary does something besides state the Call Name every time you do something, even or In-Game Roster members it sounds Stitched together. "DDP *Pause* Going for a Headlock" That's what it sounds like; please can we also lose the *You Chose Phenom as your Call-Name* "That was a Phenomenal maneuver!" How about fixing Commentary so they don't call maneuvers before they happen *Goes to corner for SCM* "Sweet Chin Music, Ya Hear That!" and fix how the Audio Level blasts for Micheal Cole when you do a Top Rope Move.

Hopefully Commentary does something besides state the Call Name every time you do something, even or In-Game Roster members it sounds Stitched together. "DDP *Pause* Going for a Headlock" That's what it sounds like; please can we also lose the *You Chose Phenom as your Call-Name* "That was a Phenomenal maneuver!" How about fixing Commentary so they don't call maneuvers before they happen *Goes to corner for SCM* "Sweet Chin Music, Ya Hear That!" and fix how the Audio Level blasts for Micheal Cole when you do a Top Rope Move.

I know, that annoys the shit out of me.

and when you do an arm twist to elbow smash, and Cole says "Elbow to the nose". :???: what?

I know, that annoys the shit out of me.

and when you do an arm twist to elbow smash, and Cole says "Elbow to the nose". :???: what?

This. So many commentary screw-ups. A lot of the time, when you reverse, Cole will call the reverse before the animation has started. So bad...

Not to mention Commentary's Addition to Calling Reversals when they don't bloody happen, specially in Breaking Point Submissions; repeatedly well locked in the maneuver both Jerry "The King" Lawler & Micheal Cole will go on about "He Reversed it". Hell, I've even heard a Kick out comment when nobody was being pinned before...

Not to mention Commentary's Addition to Calling Reversals when they don't bloody happen, specially in Breaking Point Submissions; repeatedly well locked in the maneuver both Jerry "The King" Lawler & Micheal Cole will go on about "He Reversed it". Hell, I've even heard a Kick out comment when nobody was being pinned before...

Lol, yeah.

If this "Superstar Heads" thing comes out to be what we think it is, I can see myself using it for one thing: to give HHH a suit, because its best for business.

yup, that to.lol

Archived