Update: Hulk Hogan Staying With TNA

After The Rain

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shawn Michaels changed though, he went from being a selfish asshole to a good guy. Hogan is still selfish. Despite TNA's money problems, Hogan signed for high salary despite doing so little for it. I think he even had Brooke hired for whatever reason and accordin to dirtsheets, got mad when they let her go due to financial reasons. Hogan should retire and stay away from the business, like Michaels and Austin are doing.

How do you know Shawn Michaels has changed? because he told you, I know more then a few people that say they changed after they found god. and it's true for a very few..some people just use it as a mask to hide who they are. not saying that's what Shawn is doing. I don't know him

so I couldn't tell you. I only know what we have been told by other wrestlers can you name a non-KLIQ worker with a good story about Shawn?

my point is even knowing all that we know about Shawn I still like him. an I am still a fan because of

I do not judge him on his Screw ups I wouldn't want anyone judging me on mine. I judge him on his wrestling career. and the same thing go's for Hulk Hogan

Lot of people have said so, even non-KLIQ wrestlers or whatnot. Hell, Bret Hart said the same and patched things up with Shawn, which I doubt would have happened if Shawn was the same old douche. Plus, you don't see Shawn back in WWE trying to get one-up on everyone like Hogan was, although both did at one point put The Brock over.

Shawn Michaels changed though, he went from being a selfish asshole to a good guy. Hogan is still selfish. Despite TNA's money problems, Hogan signed for high salary despite doing so little for it. I think he even had Brooke hired for whatever reason and accordin to dirtsheets, got mad when they let her go due to financial reasons. Hogan should retire and stay away from the business, like Michaels and Austin are doing.

How do you know Shawn Michaels has changed? because he told you, I know more then a few people that say they changed after they found god. and it's true for a very few..some people just use it as a mask to hide who they are. not saying that's what Shawn is doing. I don't know him

so I couldn't tell you. I only know what we have been told by other wrestlers can you name a non-KLIQ worker with a good story about Shawn?

my point is even knowing all that we know about Shawn I still like him. an I am still a fan because of

I do not judge him on his Screw ups I wouldn't want anyone judging me on mine. I judge him on his wrestling career. and the same thing go's for Hulk Hogan

The difference between Hogan & Michaels is that Michaels has shown us that he has changed. Hogan might mean well and want to change, but so far, I haven't seen any proof that he is any different than he was back in the WCW days. Still the same ego that must be fed.

The difference between Shawn Michaels and Hulk Hogan is success.

Huh? They're both successful so this post doesn't make sense. Shawn Michaels is appreciated for his charisma and his in-ring abilities. Hulk is lauded mainly for his charisma, with few people defending his in-ring abilities and encouraging people to watch his matches in Japan.

You people are taking this way too seriously. You don't have to like Hogan but come on now you all are using that same old shit that almost everyone who didn't like Hogan *the ones who didn't become successful or if they did became bitter*, used. This is a business, therefore people will do what it takes to get ahead. Triple HHH did it, Shawn Michaels did it, Andre the Giant did and Hogan did it, I don't really see the problem here.

No one complained about the things Michaels did to people that weren't about of his group back in the days, so why the double-standard for Hogan? Hogan said that the majority of the TNA roster wouldn't be on his level back in the 80's *Whilst he was a heel in TNA some years ago*. Could you honestly say he was wrong for saying that even if it wasn't him actually saying it in a live interview? I don't think anyone of you could argue that fact that what he said was wrong because the fact of the matter is, he's right. Hell even most of the WWE couldn't lace his boots. Even when Hogan was becoming stale and started to get booed by the Royal Rumble in 1992, he still managed to get some of his best receptions to date.

Now I know this is sounding like my usual "I'm a Hulk Hogan fan so get ready for me to defend him to the fullest" schtick but in all seriousness, no one can argue that what i'm implying here isn't atleast correct. Hogan played the game to the fullest and as a result he is still here. Ric Flair did the same thing yet no one says things about him *minus the "old flopping around like a fish" comments*.

You people are taking this way too seriously. You don't have to like Hogan but come on now you all are using that same old shit that almost everyone who didn't like Hogan *the ones who didn't become successful or if they did became bitter*, used. This is a business, therefore people will do what it takes to get ahead. Triple HHH did it, Shawn Michaels did it, Andre the Giant did and Hogan did it, I don't really see the problem here.

No one complained about the things Michaels did to people that weren't about of his group back in the days, so why the double-standard for Hogan? Hogan said that the majority of the TNA roster wouldn't be on his level back in the 80's *Whilst he was a heel in TNA some years ago*. Could you honestly say he was wrong for saying that even if it wasn't him actually saying it in a live interview? I don't think anyone of you could argue that fact that what he said was wrong because the fact of the matter is, he's right. Hell even most of the WWE couldn't lace his boots. Even when Hogan was becoming stale and started to get booed by the Royal Rumble in 1992, he still managed to get some of his best receptions to date.

Now I know this is sounding like my usual "I'm a Hulk Hogan fan so get ready for me to defend him to the fullest" schtick but in all seriousness, no one can argue that what i'm implying here isn't atleast correct. Hogan played the game to the fullest and as a result he is still here. Ric Flair did the same thing yet no one says things about him *minus the "old flopping around like a fish" comments*.

Well because when Micheals was doing this in WWF he was in his 20's, was in his prime, and was something totally diffrent. Hogan right now is 60 years old, 30 years past his prime and there is a roster of talent that offers a shit ton more than he does at a much cheaper price.

Hogan said that the majority of the TNA roster wouldn't be on his level back in the 80's *Whilst he was a heel in TNA some years ago*. Could you honestly say he was wrong for saying that even if it wasn't him actually saying it in a live interview? I don't think anyone of you could argue that fact that what he said was wrong because the fact of the matter is, he's right.

It was during a taped sit-down interview at the beginning of 2013, he wasn't a heel. Regardless if he's right or not, he's burying every wrestler on the roster. Why not put over some guys for the company that's paying you to "elevate" them?

Well because when Micheals was doing this in WWF he was in his 20's, was in his prime, and was something totally diffrent. Hogan right now is 60 years old, 30 years past his prime and there is a roster of talent that offers a shit ton more than he does at a much cheaper price.

Doesn't matter if he was 40, he still did it. And honestly just because you have a much younger roster who does it for a cheaper price, doesn't mean that they are good.

Shawn Michaels changed, otherwise I'd be very skeptical in regards to him. the problem is, Hogan is charging to much and is seemingly doing so little for TNA, even getting his daughter hired despite her being useless. He seems to be wasting their money, money they desperately need.

Hasn't Ric Flair put over younger talents?

Archived