Update: Hulk Hogan Staying With TNA

After The Rain

Credit: SEScoops

- Hulk Hogan is officially a free agent, as his TNA contract expired yesterday. The two sides are currently negotiating, but we’ll see if TNA is able to offer him enough money.

Thursday’s Impact will feature Hulk Hogan’s response to Dixie Carter and whether he’s on “Team Dixie” or not.

Still have a feeling that he'll re-sign

Credit: SEScoops

It appears that Hulk Hogan will be returning to TNA. After becoming a free agent and negotiating with both TNA and WWE, f4wonline.com reports that TNA offered Hogan substantially more money than WWE did.

WWE’s offer was said to be a “lowball” offer – and nowhere near what they’ve offered other big stars in recent years, like The Rock and Brock Lesnar.

TNA’s offer to Hogan is believed to be a 1-year deal that will pay him approximately as much as The Rock and Brock Lesnar make for a single match in WWE.

With WWE looking to stack the WrestleMania XXX card as much as possible, making such a weak offer to Hogan could be a sign that one or more other big names (The Rock, Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels) have already agreed to work the show.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ONCE IN A LIFETIME. part 3

Cena vs. Rock with special guest referee:

4z0d.png

I don't see why he'd resign, as he's still getting tons of merchandising money from the 'E, ALONG with the crazy amount TNA is paying him. But Flair stopped re-negotiating when he and WWE both felt the time was right for him to come back, so maybe it's the same with Hogan. A WWE return is the only thing, at this stage of his life, that could save his career and the 'Hulk Hogan' persona from...well...the joke it's become over the past few years. He could do more or less the same shit. He could come into WWE on his white horse, so to speak, and take over as GM of the show, and the marks would eat that shit up. I'd be all for it, as long as he barely ever wrestles, and ONLY wrestles when it really means something. If TNA is stupid enough to continue paying him for results they haven't gotten and aren't gonna be getting, ratings-wise, product-wise, attendance-wise, then so be it. But...anyone can point out how bad for business alot of ex-WWE'ers are for their company. People like Hogan and Angle are exceptions, but Bubba? Ha! :lol:

TNA will most likely opt for a red and yellow suicide and resign the oldster. Sorry TNA fans.

Lot's of people talk crap about Hulk Hogan, I would love to see you when you hit 60 years old. I'll bet it want be near as impressive.

TNA will most likely opt for a red and yellow suicide and resign the oldster. Sorry TNA fans.

Lot's of people talk crap about Hulk Hogan, I would love to see you when you hit 60 years old. I'll bet it want be near as impressive.

Because being an arrogant old blowhard who has screwed endless amounts of talent over to feed his own ego and his own interests is what's seen as "impressive"

Nothin to do with his age, everything to do with how he conducts himself. I doubt people would hate on him the way they do if he wasn't an egomaniac ass who only cared about himself, for the most part.

Because being an arrogant old blowhard who has screwed endless amounts of talent over to feed his own ego and his own interests is what's seen as "impressive"

Yet the same fans that bash Hogan love Shawn Michaels, who has done the very same things

Shawn Michaels changed though, he went from being a selfish asshole to a good guy. Hogan is still selfish. Despite TNA's money problems, Hogan signed for high salary despite doing so little for it. I think he even had Brooke hired for whatever reason and accordin to dirtsheets, got mad when they let her go due to financial reasons. Hogan should retire and stay away from the business, like Michaels and Austin are doing.

Shawn Michaels changed though, he went from being a selfish asshole to a good guy. Hogan is still selfish. Despite TNA's money problems, Hogan signed for high salary despite doing so little for it. I think he even had Brooke hired for whatever reason and accordin to dirtsheets, got mad when they let her go due to financial reasons. Hogan should retire and stay away from the business, like Michaels and Austin are doing.

How do you know Shawn Michaels has changed? because he told you, I know more then a few people that say they changed after they found god. and it's true for a very few..some people just use it as a mask to hide who they are. not saying that's what Shawn is doing. I don't know him

so I couldn't tell you. I only know what we have been told by other wrestlers can you name a non-KLIQ worker with a good story about Shawn?

my point is even knowing all that we know about Shawn I still like him. an I am still a fan because of

I do not judge him on his Screw ups I wouldn't want anyone judging me on mine. I judge him on his wrestling career. and the same thing go's for Hulk Hogan

Archived