Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

High Flying Maniac

Give it another go implies you didn't like it the first time around. Why would you buy the boxed set, unless it's free or very cheap?

Good things that I didn't notice until now:

Ever since quitting a text based MMORPG game I used to be part of for years, I've felt less stress and much better. Especially when I left the community. Used to be a lot of arguments and negativity and accusations of cheating. I guess my advice to a friend was good, the community caused too much problems.

I'm also glad that after that little Skype convo, I realized just how much of a high-school personality those two guys had, lying with their whole "no one liked you, they just pretended to" bullshit to me. Showed that they do lie and not know as much as they claim, trying to make me feel bad. Ain't in high school or middle school no more. One other guy was annoying as hell because he kept misunderstanding what I said, though I'm not sure if it was on purpose or because he was genuinely that bad at comprehending English. Probably the former, I hope. I still think the guy who misunderstands is cool, as long as he doesn't get into any argument. The other guy isn't bad either, but IMO he used to be better years ago. At least, he was friendlier.

More importantly, WWE 2K14 is looking good! With the new stuff and 2K behind it, I can't wait to play!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give it another go implies you didn't like it the first time around. Why would you buy the boxed set, unless it's free or very cheap?

Good things that I didn't notice until now:

Ever since quitting a text based MMORPG game I used to be part of for years, I've felt less stress and much better. Especially when I left the community. Used to be a lot of arguments and negativity and accusations of cheating. I guess my advice to a friend was good, the community caused too much problems.

I'm also glad that after that little Skype convo, I realized just how much of a high-school personality those two guys had, lying with their whole "no one liked you, they just pretended to" bullshit to me. Showed that they do lie and not know as much as they claim, trying to make me feel bad. Ain't in high school or middle school no more. One other guy was annoying as hell because he kept misunderstanding what I said, though I'm not sure if it was on purpose or because he was genuinely that bad at comprehending English. Probably the former, I hope. I still think the guy who misunderstands is cool, as long as he doesn't get into any argument. The other guy isn't bad either, but IMO he used to be better years ago. At least, he was friendlier.

More importantly, WWE 2K14 is looking good! With the new stuff and 2K behind it, I can't wait to play!

I've seen several episodes on and off, but never really got into it. I like the premise and although I've seen all the bad reviews and comments about how the show trailed off I thought I would judge it for myself, and also the boxset was cheap.

Had an awesome birthday. Probably one of the better ones that I can remember. Didn't do anything...but I had one of those days where everything just went really well. Got a 3DS with Animal Crossing, drank fall beer all day, had steak with jalapeno-cheddar mashed potatoes, chocolate cake for dessert, etc. Shit was just all around good. I basically lived like a king today.

Had an awesome birthday. Probably one of the better ones that I can remember. Didn't do anything...but I had one of those days where everything just went really well. Got a 3DS with Animal Crossing, drank fall beer all day, had steak with jalapeno-cheddar mashed potatoes, chocolate cake for dessert, etc. Shit was just all around good. I basically lived like a king today.

awesome

Happy birthday you old fart! <3

Good for you, man :)

That's awesome to hear bud. I love birthdays like that!

First year of High School (and first year of being in a school in the U.S, cuz I'm from the Philippines) is going pretty well. Made a couple of friends, 3 of them are fellow Filipinos(:D), it's just going fine, same with my grades. GTA V is awesome, can NOT wait for WWE 2k14, excited for Batman: Arkham Origins.

Just moved into a flat with my girlfriend which is going well, also getting a possible promotion at work.

1. go to printer

2. get paper

3. fold paper in half

4. draw a heart, write "i love you"

5. go outside get a piece of nature and put in there

6. sign it

7. coitus

Just moved into a flat with my girlfriend which is going well, also getting a possible promotion at work.

1. go to printer

2. get paper

3. fold paper in half

4. draw a heart, write "i love you"

5. go outside get a piece of nature and put in there

6. sign it

7. coitus

9NUESjj.gif

I like this chick at work. I'm pretty sure she likes me back. She's only 19...but *Censored* it.

so what if she 19 ?

1)Yo, look at her bush.. does it got hair?

2)Man *Censored* that, hit that shit raw dawg and bail.

I like this chick at work. I'm pretty sure she likes me back. She's only 19...but *Censored* it.

so what if she 19 ?

1)Yo, look at her bush.. does it got hair?

2)Man *Censored* that, hit that shit raw dawg and bail.

"does it got hair"

She's 19, of course she does.

I think he's trying to say, "if a girl has pubic hair, then the game is fair." Meaning regardless of age, she's old enough if she has pubic hair. It's much similar to the "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" mentality, I guess.

Archived