Anyone else think CAF may be gone?

Last Ride 123

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't miss it if it was honestly. I never thought it looked good. It always looked extremely sloppy, and the moves just never flowed. Plus, they hardly ever added anything to it. Most of the turnbuckle moves were just the same, sloppy, ground moves we'd seen for years.

I'd be pissed for people who use if it they took it out, personally I hate it and would rather have an inaccurate in game move instead of the choppy odd camera angle CAF.

There's only about 5 CAF I use and they are all corner ones.

They should just take it out, it was shit anyways.

no way, it's only shit for top rope moves. but you can make some awesome standing finishers that look devastating.

The most finishers i saw people make looked like it got botched and then they recovered in the middle of the move.

yeah some can look bad, but putting the right moves together can make some cool finishers, 2 of my favourite original created ones for example;

Broken Gallows

Reverse DDT Clutch 01

Suplex Drop

Suplex Impact 03

Dead End

DDT Clutch 03

Powerful Knee Thrust

Old School DDT Impact

:happy:

NOTHING should be taken out of the game! I still miss create a taunt!

If anything, I've been hoping for them to add ground finishers. If they had the animated people's elbow as a default, I would puss myself from the joy. Seriously... That people's elbow we have now is embarrassing.

If anything, I've been hoping for them to add ground finishers. If they had the animated people's elbow as a default, I would puss myself from the joy. Seriously... That people's elbow we have now is embarrassing.

Create-An-Animation was taken out because of it's glitchy nature;

Create-An-Animation was taken out because of it's glitchy nature;

I don't remember it bothering me at all. I created multiple taunts for all the silly characters I created. Regardless, those were different times where the games weren't trying to be too realistic, but at the same time, it would come in handy nowadays for some of the CAWs. Having great Hogan CAWs for the last couple of years without his proper taunts was a bit annoying, but not that big of a deal.

If it had such a glitchy nature, they should have just worked on it to not be glitchy, and improved it so it could remain as a feature in the creation suite, rather than removing it, but then again, who knows? Maybe Vince felt it shouldn't be in.

Archived