Anyone else think CAF may be gone?

Last Ride 123

I liked it and hope it is still in (which I expect it will be, why would they remove it?), even if only for some of the animations it has, like the package piledriver, or STO which would be inaccessible otherwise.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was broken anyway, I remember hitting my created finisher on someone who was mostly red and they kicked out at one. I tried again with a normal finisher and got the win...

Don't get why people want it removed. It's fine if you don't use it but there's no reason to want something removed. Think we might need to explain the concept of "never remove, only improve" lol.

And no, I don't think it was removed. May not be a perfect mode but I don't see why it'd get removed.

Don't get why people want it removed. It's fine if you don't use it but there's no reason to want something removed. Think we might need to explain the concept of "never remove, only improve" lol.

And no, I don't think it was removed. May not be a perfect mode but I don't see why it'd get removed.

I don't want it removed, but like I said before, it wouldn't bother me if it was as I rarely used it.

I don't want it removed, but like I said before, it wouldn't bother me if it was as I rarely used it.

And that's fine. My post was more directed to the people saying it should be removed or wishing it'd get removed.

And that's fine. My post was more directed to the people saying it should be removed or wishing it'd get removed.

Fair enough.

I see no reason to take it out. Just because it's not an achievement doesn't mean it's not in.

CM Punk's RTWM in 09 didn't give an achievement.

I would hope they make them stronger, they where weak as hell in 2013.

BUT THEY DON'T IMPROVE IT AT ALL. IF THEY DON'T IMPROVE IT, THEN IT SHOULD BE REMOVED.

If they do go for improving it, and it actually is better, then I'm all for keeping it.

If you don't like it, then just don't use it. Doesn't make sense to remove something unless it becomes obsolete or it's actually harmful to the overall experience.

I don't use it anymore. The main gripe is that the finishers aren't as strong as normal finishers, and some created ones like package piledriver have no impact whatsoever. Like, no ring shaking or anything. I can use a pedigree on a yellow or recently orange opponent and win. However, if I use a created finisher on a red opponent, chances are he'll kick out. Not to mention top rope created finishers having higher chance of opponent countering or dodging than normal top rope finishers.

Plus, Create A Finisher is too limited.

I don't use it anymore. The main gripe is that the finishers aren't as strong as normal finishers, and some created ones like package piledriver have no impact whatsoever. Like, no ring shaking or anything. I can use a pedigree on a yellow or recently orange opponent and win. However, if I use a created finisher on a red opponent, chances are he'll kick out. Not to mention top rope created finishers having higher chance of opponent countering or dodging than normal top rope finishers.

Then don't bloody use it. But news flash, some of us DO use it. Removing it does NOTHING but take options away.

Then don't bloody use it. But news flash, some of us DO use it. Removing it does NOTHING but take options away.

Did you not see me say I don't bloody use it anymore? If some of you bloody use it, then I have no bloody idea why considering it's bloody horrible. I"d rather they bloody improve the CAF, but if they bloody well won't bother, then they might as bloody well take the mode out and focus on other bloody stuff.

Wouldn't make any sense to be able to create regular moves with the way it's set up. I mean, maybe it would if alot of you people weren't so damn immature with your online play. And yes, I'm talking to every single "Original Caw" user. And you know I'm right. :)

And to all you people saying it should be taken out because it never looks smooth or you never use it....screw you, for lack of a more appropriate term. NEVER REMOVE, ONLY IMPROVE. Don't try to ruin for people who can actually use it just because you don't know to and are too lazy to figure out how to time things or set the speed of each animation properly. I hope CAF stays in forevermore and is worked on every year to fit more and more fluidly with gameplay.

ps- I like that the guy with "Never Remove, Only Improve" in his sig weighed in on this, too. Awesome. That line is burned in my brain. :cool:

I'd prefer they just added all the create-able maneuvers as actual maneuvers instead of parts, there are a lot of old animations that look better then current mo-captions that don't even make sense for a signature/Finisher (The Undertaker/Kane's DDT). There are also maneuvers that always turn out blocky and should just be transferred to actual moves rather then parts (Death Valley Driver); it would just be wiser to take these animations and put them back as usable for Move-sets.

That isn't Removing as much as it is Improving the amount of moves we have without the old THQ excuse of them not looking up to par although they added most of them to CAF.

BUT THEY DON'T IMPROVE IT AT ALL. IF THEY DON'T IMPROVE IT, THEN IT SHOULD BE REMOVED.

If they do go for improving it, and it actually is better, then I'm all for keeping it.

They haven't improved the commentary so should they remove that? They haven't improved Christians model, should they remove that? Dude come on.

Wouldn't make any sense to be able to create regular moves with the way it's set up. I mean, maybe it would if alot of you people weren't so damn immature with your online play. And yes, I'm talking to every single "Spammer" user. And you know I'm right. :)

Fixed

They haven't improved Christians model, should they remove that? Dude come on.

Still don't have a clue what is wrong with Christian's In-Game Model, He hasn't changed in years; asides a bit of a scruffy look that's about it; I don't see how his Entrance has changed either. Not to repeat myself, but I've watched his entrances; nothing to me has changed.

In a way, you're right, SKP... but, in my experiences, the people who spam with in-game models or real wrestler Caws are much fewer and far between than the amount of original caw users, who are gonna spam and glitch and do a whole bunch of garbage 9 times out of 10. 9.75 times out of 10. I can count the number of fair matches I had against an original caw online on one hand. As cliche as that sounds, I mean it literally. lol

Archived