WWE 2K14 Kane

cngjl1986

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's just the attire. Some stuff about his model just looks plain awful. The hair is awful, the somewhat odd CAW shape makes him look like a really bad CAW, and that happy-creepy face. Ugh.. I really thought they would work on him after knowing all the negative feedback they received about it. If they at least gave us his HCTP or SYM attire, I would have been pretty content. I guess I'll have to not use Kane this year, once again.

Okay, so it is disappointing; two weeks after WWE2k14 is released a better updated Kane CAW will be uploaded problem solved.

The problem isn't solved at all. Consumers shouldn't have to make up for the incompetence of developers, who have all the tools and financial backing. The problem is the developing and the half assed attention to detail the devs lack, priorities are not in order at all.

Considering how much his lips are glued to their asses, I think Suicidalkisses is actually a developer at Yukes. He's always arguing with somebody that criticizes the game. :lol:

As much as Fulgore makes these type of statements out of his own ass, you'd believe he was seeking attention.

YES! With all the God Damn Alternative Attires, Roster and stuff in WWE Universe Mode; plus other editions Kane's not updated Model which 95% of the forum didn't even notice till somebody brought it up is "Laziness on the developers".

Last time I checked, it's quality over quantity and just because developers spend time on other areas; if doesn't negate the fact that they have been lazy in other areas.

30 High Quality True To Life Wrestlemania Arenas

High Quality Alt. Attires

Really nice New Maneuvers

Sorry, Kane's barely noticeable changes didn't make the cut.

Just because they gave us alot of cool things this year doesn't mean we should overlook the things they got lazy with.

:fedup: This is actually a perfect reason why I make the statement of Entrances should be released early in-case issues like this arise; Yes Kane's model is off. That is quite the disappointment, but it wasn't unexpected. I still don't know how Christian's Entrance or look has changed in years; I'd actually preferred if they took the time to give Current Y2J his Jacket W/ Shirt & Jeans Attire. Though, I don't see how his model is outdated. Triple H (Retro) is the only issue I agree with, also how has Brock Lesnar's Attire changed whatsoever since he came back?

Considering how much his lips are glued to their asses, I think Suicidalkisses is actually a developer at Yukes. He's always arguing with somebody that criticizes the game. :lol:

As much as Fulgore makes these type of statements out of his own ass, you'd believe he was seeking attention.

I find it quite hilarious that I am the one seeking attention, yet you've started arguments with pretty much everyone that has criticized the game, not to mention a moderator as well. So, I don't think I am the one seeking attention here. Just somebody that is annoyed and irritated with your bullshit. :cool:

I find it quite hilarious that I am the one seeking attention, yet you've started arguments with pretty much everyone that has criticized the game, not to mention a moderator as well. So, I don't think I am the one seeking attention here. Just somebody that is annoyed and irritated with your bullshit. :cool:

tumblr_ln50lbLzYJ1qkiqdko1_500.gif

The only difference between Kane's attire last year and the one he wears now is that the flames on the bottom are a darker red, as is his mask; you can set the default attire to one made in Superstar Threads. Not that big of a deal.

Even if that's what you think, the model itself is horrible. It doesn't look like Kane and that's a fact.

*opinion

No, *fact

No way in hell can anybody truthfully say this looks like Kane:

fa3fqt.jpg

The WWE 13 one looks more like him than the CAW, that looks like it's from All Stars or something.

WWE'13 deserved a Nine like Grand Theft Auto IV deserved a Ten out of Ten, none whatsoever.

Lmao, yeah okay, I see your point in the fact reviews don't always mean anything.

i'm still reeling from WWE 13, as at the time it was THQ's chance of survival and I naively thought they would put they're all into it and take more risks at the risk of getting in WWE's bad books in order to get the fans to back them. I was wrong, they did some unforgivable stuff which makes me happy that THQ went down the plug whole where they deserve. only problem is that the staff got hired for the transition period, I would gladly wait a few more months for a better polished product which is properly play tested, A.i Worked on, glitches fixes CAW suite improved on from superstar threads, CAWs and call names to Moveset and create a move/entrance /belt ect

I think most of us here WANT the game to be great, because at the end of the day we are here! It's just very annoying seeing glaring issues and inconsistencies in the game. I can't speak for anyone else but I just want the game to be great and when I talk about these issues I'm more dissapointed than intent at bitching.

The only difference between Kane's attire last year and the one he wears now is that the flames on the bottom are a darker red, as is his mask; you can set the default attire to one made in Superstar Threads. Not that big of a deal.

Even if that's what you think, the model itself is horrible. It doesn't look like Kane and that's a fact.

*opinion

No, *fact

No way in hell can anybody truthfully say this looks like Kane:

fa3fqt.jpg

The WWE 13 one looks more like him than the CAW, that looks like it's from All Stars or something.

Maybe true, but the CAW has a much better mask texture and mouth area than the '13 model.

I think most of us here WANT the game to be great, because at the end of the day we are here! It's just very annoying seeing glaring issues and inconsistencies in the game. I can't speak for anyone else but I just want the game to be great and when I talk about these issues I'm more dissapointed than intent at bitching.

If people didn't bitch '14 would play and look exactly like '11.

Bitching about shitty models is a good thing. Bitching about ropes or turnbuckle pads, is pushing it.

I just really hope Yukes isn't involve with these models anymore. They are holding this franchise back, and helping it lose credibility. Wrestling is at a shitty state as it is, and I can't even get some of my friends to just play a match with me because if how laughable some of these models are.

I always hear the "Is this a PS2 game?" Comment. Kane on PS2 looks better than this piece of ?

that's pretty much was trying to say. Every time I think about the developer it seriously makes my blood boil, I don't even mean to get so angry/ whinny and try to stay objective. I was hyped at the theme of last years game, and nearly got sucked in when they announced some of the big names, but quickly realised it will be like a cheap magic trick that will not live up to the hype,

At a point I feel I should be hyped for the game i'm more fearful and concerned. I don't want a rushed product and want the game to be everything that it should be, not a shadow of what it could be

Last Year:

I hate the flip thing on the chokeslam, fix it THQ.

This Year:

There is not enough impact on the chokeslam fix it 2K.

Really, Really, Really!!

:facepalm:

Get your facts straight first then you can distort them as you please. NO ONE has said the impact of the Chokeslam is the problem, it's the glitched out Ko selling animation after the move.

Last Year:

I hate the flip thing on the chokeslam, fix it THQ.

This Year:

There is not enough impact on the chokeslam fix it 2K.

Really, Really, Really!!

:facepalm:

Get your facts straight first then you can distort them as you please. NO ONE has said the impact of the Chokeslam is the problem, it's the glitched out Ko selling animation after the move.

"I just feel that the Chokeslam don't have much impact, Kane just lift him up and "put" him down, he should "SLAM" him down. "

Nope that is what the OP said right here, I dont see anywhere about a glitch, and how would you know it is a glitch if you never played the game but only saw the same video over and over of the same one chokeslam.

Archived