WWE 2K14 Kane

cngjl1986

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only difference between Kane's attire last year and the one he wears now is that the flames on the bottom are a darker red, as is his mask; you can set the default attire to one made in Superstar Threads. Not that big of a deal.

Even if that's what you think, the model itself is horrible. It doesn't look like Kane and that's a fact.

*opinion

The only difference between Kane's attire last year and the one he wears now is that the flames on the bottom are a darker red, as is his mask; you can set the default attire to one made in Superstar Threads. Not that big of a deal.

Even if that's what you think, the model itself is horrible. It doesn't look like Kane and that's a fact.

*opinion

No, *fact

No way in hell can anybody truthfully say this looks like Kane:

fa3fqt.jpg

*opinion

No, *fact

fa3fqt.jpg

Agreed. It really doesn't look like him.

No his attire has changed, it looks more along the lines of Undertaker's singlet now.

Old

trx7.png

New

m1bv.jpg

Plus Kanes flame design is on his left leg now not his right.

wcg6.jpg

Okay, so his Attire is off; that is still 1% of the game.

1% of the game or not people still have a right to voice their complaints about a models looks. I don't think anyones said it ruined the game for them or anything, they're just stating their opinion about his model. which is true his model does look horrble.

Its just lazyness on the part of the developers, they didn't wanna take the time to tweak Kane's model to make it more accurate so they just left it as it was in 13 since it looks close enough to them.

I'm not even that worried about it, i'm not a fan of his current attire anyways. I'm more of a fan of his unmasked look from 2003. So i'll most likely just use a caw of that in this Kane's place, since thers a new chokeslam for me to give him.

YES! With all the God Damn Alternative Attires, Roster and stuff in WWE Universe Mode; plus other editions Kane's not updated Model which 95% of the forum didn't even notice till somebody brought it up is "Laziness on the developers".

Yes it is, they got Lazy with his model. I'm not saying they got lazy with the entire game since they did add a shit load of alt attires, but its quit obvious they got Lazy with Kane's model. They just copied and pasted his model from 13. They would have copied and pasted Ryback from 13 as well if so many fans didn't complain about how shitty it looked.

As much as you say 1% of the game, the problem is that all the 1%'s can add up and demote a game being remembered as great to being good or worse

1% is forgivable, but in less than a month we will see how many cracks we can see, wither is be entrance move or attire moveset to a.i

last year I think IGN gave WWE13 a 9 and on twitter I remember Cory saying something like why didn't it get a 10, now looking back at it all and all its glitches how in the blue hell deep in his heart could he still be so cocky and arrogant to love himself and the product he is responsible to producing after he knows the efforts are half arsed and the product is never eeeever quality tested properly before the discs get printed and shipped

the frustrating thing is I believe they have what its makes to make a better game, but they always seem to find someway to move forwards and backwards at the same time

*opinion

No, *fact

fa3fqt.jpg

When did he have a goatee with his mask on?

And, didn't the unmasked model we've had until '12 look perfect in the face?

YES! With all the God Damn Alternative Attires, Roster and stuff in WWE Universe Mode; plus other editions Kane's not updated Model which 95% of the forum didn't even notice till somebody brought it up is "Laziness on the developers".

Yes it is, they got Lazy with his model. I'm not saying they got lazy with the entire game since they did add a shit load of alt attires, but its quit obvious they got Lazy with Kane's model. They just copied and pasted his model from 13. They would have copied and pasted Ryback from 13 as well if so many fans didn't complain about how shitty it looked.

And the fact all you could change was some small shitty design.

*opinion

No, *fact

fa3fqt.jpg

When did he have a goatee with his mask on?

And, didn't the unmasked model we've had until '12 look perfect in the face?

The first night when he came back with the mask on again.

1po5.jpg

Last time I checked, it's quality over quantity and just because developers spend time on other areas; if doesn't negate the fact that they have been lazy in other areas.

Does that change anything about the work ethic of the developers? If it's such a small error wouldn't that make it much more easier to fix and doesn't that show really how lazy the devs are? If it was a big problem across the board it could be forgiven for time and budget reasons but if it's so small like you say, there's really no excuse it hasn't been updated.

And isn't just Kane. Retro Hunter, current y2j, Christian, Lesnar there's many more examples of people not getting any update at all so it's much more larger than 1%.

How anyone can defend lazy and poor developing is flabagasting and just plain crazy.

Last time I checked, it's quality over quantity and just because developers spend time on other areas; if doesn't negate the fact that they have been lazy in other areas.

30 High Quality True To Life Wrestlemania Arenas

High Quality Alt. Attires

Really nice New Maneuvers

Sorry, Kane's barely noticeable changes didn't make the cut.

Does that change anything about the work ethic of the developers? If it's such a small error wouldn't that make it much more easier to fix and doesn't that show really how lazy the devs are? If it was a big problem across the board it could be forgiven for time and budget reasons but if it's so small like you say, there's really no excuse it hasn't been updated.

And isn't just Kane. Retro Hunter, current y2j, Christian, Lesnar there's many more examples of people not getting any update at all so it's much more larger than 1%.

How anyone can defend lazy and poor developing is flabagasting and just plain crazy.

1. We haven't even seen Lesnar yet

2. How has Christian Changed?

3. Yea there is Retro Triple H

4. Didn't notice anything wrong with Chris Jericho.

Those of you who are disappointed about Kane's atire can just update his flam logo, and make his mask darker in superstar threads.

And what about his singlet and mask? They aren't the same as his 2011 look. It's really laughable that people are willing to defend this. It's 2013 fast approaching 2014 and people are content with having a Kane that's based on his 2011 re debut. Wow. And LOL at Christian not being updated at all as well.

30 High Quality True To Life Wrestlemania Arenas

High Quality Alt. Attires

Really nice New Maneuvers

Sorry, Kane's barely noticeable changes didn't make the cut.

Don't deviate from the subject matter please. Ryder's barely noticeable changes made the cut. But Kane doesn't. Apologist.

1. We haven't even seen Lesnar yet

2. How has Christian Changed?

3. Yea there is Retro Triple H

4. Didn't notice anything wrong with Chris Jericho.

1. Yess we have, same model with no changes from last year at all.

2. Christians model is from ECW 2009. His attire has changed, and his entrance has changed.

3. Retro HHH is current HHH with new textures for his attire.

4. Jericho has the same model from last year w/ the same attire. His attire has changed irl.

These are unnaceptable errors. You can whitewash and stonewall all you like, it's ridiculous. They aren't major issues but they don't have to be, they could have been at least updated but it's just plain lazy developing.

Archived