WWE 2K14 Kane

cngjl1986

I don't really like the new chokeslam (and before someone's getting on my dick for saying that, I never cried for a new one.) but the more the better. However, Kane's model still looks shit.

Okay, What the hell is wrong with the New Chokeslam and how where you apparently okay with the Old Chokeslam?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deleted a Spam Post....Also, WWE.com and Tumblr are not Image Hosting Sites and are hotlinking. Upload All Images you want to post to an Image Hosting site such as Imageshack, Tinypic, Imgur etc. You've been told before.

On Topic:

I like the new Chokeslam. Much better than the one in '13. Also as an alternative, you can just change the colour of the flames in Superstar Threads and make the Mask Darker.

I don't really like the new chokeslam (and before someone's getting on my dick for saying that, I never cried for a new one.) but the more the better. However, Kane's model still looks shit.

Okay, What the hell is wrong with the New Chokeslam and how where you apparently okay with the Old Chokeslam?

It looks weak imo. The Kharma Chokeslam and Chokeslam 2(I believe it was 2) look fine imo.

It looks weak imo. The Kharma Chokeslam and Chokeslam 2(I believe it was 2) look fine imo.

...It looks, Weak; what do you expect them to bounce twenty feet off the mat?

...It looks, Weak; what do you expect them to bounce twenty feet off the mat?

I expect a slam to look like a slam. Stop debating just for the hell of it.

That is EXACTLY how he does the Chokeslam nowadays.

The *Censored* are you talkin' bout?

I never said it wasn't accurate, lawl, what are YOU talking about? And also, the real chokeslam still looks more impactful. Not a lot more and not always, but often.

Let's go to my favorite game, Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth for chokeslam reference.

Chokeslam 1 is the classic chokeslam from WWF War Zone. That one would be great.

Undertaker Chokeslam 1 is another great one.

Big Show's chokeslam was actually done much better in one of the SvR games. According to the internet, the version I'm referring to is in SvR 2010. However, the best version of his chokeslam was in WCW Nitro and WCW/nWo Thunder, accompanied by Bobby Heenan's "Uh oh, it's the choke slam!!"

So yeah, these three chokeslams ([sYM] Chokeslam 1, Undertaker Chokeslam 1, and Big Show's SvR 2010 or WCW Nitro chokeslam) would be ideal. The ones for 2K14 are workable and definitely an improvement over WWE 13, though not great.

I love the new chokeslam. Love the knock out selling... the model is bad...hell, it was bad last year but its nothing I can't live with. Threads will fix it for the most part. Not a Kane fan anyhow.

The other thing to think about...is that Kane will likely return with a brand new look anyhow.

...and possibly a sheep mask and beard :)

The only difference between Kane's attire last year and the one he wears now is that the flames on the bottom are a darker red, as is his mask; you can set the default attire to one made in Superstar Threads. Not that big of a deal.

Nope. His top is totally different. Not just the design, but the cut itself.

The only difference between Kane's attire last year and the one he wears now is that the flames on the bottom are a darker red, as is his mask; you can set the default attire to one made in Superstar Threads. Not that big of a deal.

Even if that's what you think, the model itself is horrible. It doesn't look like Kane and that's a fact.

I can deal with Kane after threads, though I'm really hoping he comes back with a new look. I've liked the mask since he put it back on, but the rest of his gear looks like it was designed for a plush bear to me.

Really happy with Punks model this year, hoping it's a straight buzz cut for his mania attire though!

I find it weird how they just imediately drop dead on the mat. I know it's a new feature but looks like it doesn't really have much impact. There is like no selling of the move.

I have no issue with the sell on the floor, but I do have an issue with how glitchy it looks. They don't even finish bouncing and it suddenly glitches to him lying down flat out. Unless it's just the gif?

I find it weird how they just imediately drop dead on the mat. I know it's a new feature but looks like it doesn't really have much impact. There is like no selling of the move.

I have no issue with the sell on the floor, but I do have an issue with how glitchy it looks. They don't even finish bouncing and it suddenly glitches to him lying down flat out. Unless it's just the gif?

No, I'm pretty sure that is what he meant. It LOOKS weird how it goes from Chokeslam to dead. To the point where you question if it is a glitch.

Archived