WWE 2K14 Kane

cngjl1986

Why does heads have a masked Kane.

Cory: "Ugh, we have to update Kane AGAIN huh.. and we've already spent all out money and time on WrestleMania mode..''

Aubrey: ''*Censored* it, just put him in heads, let them do it.''

Having him masked seems a little pointless. If he was unmasked would be better as then fans could create a 2007 version of him and also give options to add a mask to him.

Except that you can't edit the face.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT KANE'S RETURN TO BE SPOILED!!!

Have just read that it looks like Kane has shaved his hair all off again for his role in See No Evil 2. He donated it all to a cancer patient which was really good of him. So the model is going to be totally outdated by release. (No fault of devs though). Looks like unmasked Kane is coming back.

Here's the proof from Kane's wife's facebook https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=746448182048488&set=a.227035210656457.78370.224139827612662&type=1&theater

I've always hated this version of Kane as he looks slapped together. I think if he comes back with the mask again, it should be something of a hybrid between his old bald self and his newest mask persona. A mask over a bald head like Rellik had in TNA a few years ago would be really cool and breath new life into Kane

I've always hated this version of Kane as he looks slapped together. I think if he comes back with the mask again, it should be something of a hybrid between his old bald self and his newest mask persona. A mask over a bald head like Rellik had in TNA a few years ago would be really cool and breath new life into Kane

Agreed.

Have just read that it looks like Kane has shaved his hair all off again for his role in See No Evil 2. He donated it all to a cancer patient which was really good of him. So the model is going to be totally outdated by release. (No fault of devs though). Looks like unmasked Kane is coming back.

Here's the proof from Kane's wife's facebook https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=746448182048488&set=a.227035210656457.78370.224139827612662&type=1&theater

I doubt he's gonna come back unmasked, since there's no point. He's wore a wig since his return and I doubt they're gonna mix real life and kayfabe. I say he keeps the mask until he retires.

I doubt he's gonna come back unmasked, since there's no point. He's wore a wig since his return and I doubt they're gonna mix real life and kayfabe. I say he keeps the mask until he retires.

I'm not saying they'll acknowledge that Kane shaved his head for charity, but he is currently bald. Also when he returned back with the mask, he actually had hair. Short hair, but it was there. A wig will just end up showing his bald head underneath while wrestling. He's scheduled to be back Monday as he has a Q&A for See No Evil on the 13th.

As for mixing real life and kayfabe, they broke that when they released this on wwe.com in june this year http://www.wwe.com/classics/the-night-kane-unmasked-26126352

He's either coming back unmasked or bald w/ mask and he'll join the Wyatt Family too. Bray Wyatt said this on twitter:

"@Superturk5000 Kane didnt fall, he was chosen.

Rebirth"

Whatever happens, we know this Model will be more outdated than it already is.

I'm not saying they'll acknowledge that Kane shaved his head for charity, but he is currently bald. Also when he returned back with the mask, he actually had hair. Short hair, but it was there. A wig will just end up showing his bald head underneath while wrestling. He's scheduled to be back Monday as he has a Q&A for See No Evil on the 13th.

As for mixing real life and kayfabe, they broke that when they released this on wwe.com in june this year http://www.wwe.com/classics/the-night-kane-unmasked-26126352

He's either coming back unmasked or bald w/ mask and he'll join the Wyatt Family too. Bray Wyatt said this on twitter:

Rebirth"

Of course they acknowledge he's been unmasked, it's part of his history. His own hair is a completely different colour from the wig, so it's gonna show anyway. I say he keeps the mask and hair, I don't see how that tweet tells you he will return with one of those 2 options.

Rebirth"

Of course they acknowledge he's been unmasked, it's part of his history. His own hair is a completely different colour from the wig, so it's gonna show anyway. I say he keeps the mask and hair, I don't see how that tweet tells you he will return with one of those 2 options.

I'm not saying they are acknowledging that he was unmasked, I'm saying they are stating the real reason why. When he unmasked, it was because of a stipulation that Bischoff made. In the article it says:

"I felt like I had gone as far as I could with the mask at that point, Kane told WWEClassics.com. At the time, the only people behind the decision to remove it were myself and Mr. McMahon."

So the kayfabe is broken.

I knew Kane was going bald after See No Evil 2 was announced, but I'll reckon he'll just use a wig. I'm thinking he'll be masked until the end of his career. Somehow I do miss unmasked Kane, though.

I too just a bit miss bald kane, I've since he return with his mask never felt it as much as I thought. His mask, attire all seemed off the whole character since hasn't really fit his past masked self. If he would of just came back masked and acting as he did back in 1998 (machine/un emotional movements and less talking) would of been great which was the point of the masked return to remind us who he was at the start, but instead went therapy became a face, a rapper/a goat face and getting torn down by the family when in 2000 I believe took down dx corporation etc (the night he came back with reversed colours from his debut attire) aint this the whole point of the mask??, returned especially.

Archived