WWE 2K14 Kane

cngjl1986

7n5r.jpg

s48.gif

I just feel that the Chokeslam don't have much impact, Kane just lift him up and "put" him down, he should "SLAM" him down. Don't get me wrong, I still love it, better than the previous over-selling chokeslam. However, I am very disappointed on that awful old Kane model :mad: I mean, they took time to update low-cards like Zack Ryder, 3MB, R-Truth and Sin Cara, but not Kane. Really really disappointed :rant:At least they update his attire, bigger red-stitch design and red flames on the leg leg, not right :mad:

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2013/08/SD_729_Photo_104.jpg

ovvg.jpg

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so why not use AE Kane, you know, when he was a monster threat to everyone. i am. the way im gonna do it is (modern)Kane gets taken out by the Shield, 6 months later, the 'REAL' Kane returns and just, TEARS. SHIT. UP!

Yea... I'm not even that bothered by the attire, but mainly the awful model. I remember seeing all the thumbs down last year on a YouTube vid before I saw his entrance... All I kept thinking was "how could it be bad, if this is the model most people are excited for?" Then I saw the vid... I couldn't believe how awful he looked. He looks like a really bad CAW.

Also, like someone else said above... Update those other low cards but not Kane?!?

I find it weird how they just imediately drop dead on the mat. I know it's a new feature but looks like it doesn't really have much impact. There is like no selling of the move.

i'd rather have that then in '13 when they'd immediately stand up after a sig AND a finisher and their body was already in red before the moves.

I was extremely disappointed when the match loaded up and he still had that exact same model. Doesn't look right, and the whole attire is inaccurate now. At least we can make it look a little better this year by making the flame Red and Black with threads, and assign it as his default attire in Universe, but damn.

Stoked he has a new Chokeslam though!

And I agree with anybody who wants him to have the 2000/2001 BOD attire. That's my all time favorite if his, if Retro Kane had it as an alt or it was DLC, I'd shit!

I don't see anything wrong with the new Chokeslam. Massive improvement over the overselling back-roll one.

It looks like the ones Kane uses in real life anyway, since he pretty much throws them instead of actually "slamming them" usually so I'm not complaining. For the old Kane, I'm sure they'll have a stronger Chokeslam in the game somewhere.

I am a bit disappointed by the model though :(

Cool cover as well

Archived