Mr. Anderson Signing A New TNA Contract?

After The Rain

Credit: SEScoops

Mr. Anderson, who is currently not under contract to TNA Wrestling, stated in an interview with 4th & Pain (Adam Carriker of the Washington Redskins and former wrestling announcer Chuck Carroll) that he expects to sign a new contract with Impact Wrestling “within a week.”

He said his agent and lawyer are currently working on finishing up a deal with the company and that he enjoyed the way he was being used creatively before his contract expired.

According to Anderson, not being affiliated TNA Wrestling hasn’t really crossed his mind. He’s also open to taking independent dates.

Good to hear. Enjoyed him in TNA and I think he really enjoyed his recent role, he sure seemed to have fun playing it. I thought I had heard that he was still in some talks with TNA, right before the news of him being gone came out. Was a bit confused since hearing he was still in talks.

If he gets away from that stale "MISTER...." gimmick, it won't be bad for him to come back.

Why would he drop his signature gimmick? That would be like Sting wrestling without facepaint.

If he gets away from that stale "MISTER...." gimmick, it won't be bad for him to come back.

Why would he drop his signature gimmick? That would be like Sting wrestling without facepaint.

Sting has showed he can play different characters pretty well. Anderson has, for the majority of his career from what I've seen, is him playing the same character for years. That's why Aces and Eights Anderson was refreshing.

Archived