2K Shutting Down WWE 12 Online October 29

CMG

So I just saw that on October 29 2K is no longer keeping the servers online for WWE 12; I'm so disappointed. WWE 12 is still one of my favorite games & I haven't stopped playing it since I got it when it first came out. Are there any solutions to the closing of Community Creations? I wish there was a way to exchange CAWS online via computer.

Oh great, 2K decided to add wrestling games to it's yearly sport server closures.

Actually WWE'12 is two years old; WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 was closed down in two years as well as WWE All-Stars.

Actually, the WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2011 servers are still up since people are still earning the online trophies for it (last online trophy earned was 2 days ago). WWE All-Stars servers were shut down without notice around the time THQ went bankrupt.

On a side note, the UFC 3 servers are down, yet UFC 09 Undisputed & UFC 10 servers remain up.

Oh great, 2K decided to add wrestling games to it's yearly sport server closures.

Actually WWE'12 is two years old; WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 was closed down in two years as well as WWE All-Stars.

Actually, the WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2011 servers are still up since people are still earning the online trophies for it (last online trophy earned was 2 days ago). WWE All-Stars servers were shut down without notice around the time THQ went bankrupt.

On a side note, the UFC 3 servers are down, yet UFC 09 Undisputed & UFC 10 servers remain up.

UFC license is now EA's so there is completely no doubt why it got shut down

I'm quite aware who has the license, I just find it odd that more recent titles are being shut down while the older releases remain up.

I'm quite aware who has the license, I just find it odd that more recent titles are being shut down while the older releases remain up.

I 100% Agree Rain! Especially since WWE 12 is a game that most that were disappointed with 13 still play.

So I just saw that on October 29 2K is no longer keeping the servers online for WWE 12; I'm so disappointed. WWE 12 is still one of my favorite games & I haven't stopped playing it since I got it when it first came out. Are there any solutions to the closing of Community Creations? I wish there was a way to exchange CAWS online via computer.

Where did you read this?

There wouldn't be enough people playing it online to warrant it staying up. Go buy a more recent one if you want to play online.

Is it true that SvR 2011's servers are still up?

Yes

Because it says they will close on the 29th...

There wouldn't be enough people playing it online to warrant it staying up. Go buy a more recent one if you want to play online.

Is it true that SvR 2011's servers are still up?

Yes

Because it says they will close on the 29th...

So 2011's are going down too? I'm planning to buy that game eventually, for the arena DLC. I only asked because I figured if the servers were up, I could download some things off the CC. Understandable, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so maybe cause of this the servers willl be better for 14?

But they're already perfect as is. On the 360 side anyways.

And I don't get the gripe with this. They're shutting down the servers for a game thats two years old. You had to know sooner or later this would be coming. And you personally chose not to upgrade to a yearly edition.

Archived