What are your Story Designer ideas?

Dansun

Now that the full roster has been revealed, what are your ideas for custom storylines in Story Designer (don't know if Story Designer has been confirmed yet though)? Personally, I'm thinking of doing a Heenan Family vs. Hulk Hogan kind of storyline where Andre, Bundy, Studd and Flair are the stable members. I saw Heenan on a screenshot posted by 2K, so I know he's in the game. It still remains to be seen wether he'll be playable in Story Designer (just like Ricardo Rodriguez in WWE '12 and '13) or if he's just a selectable manager in Exhibition Mode (like Paul Bearer in WWE '13). I hope he will playable though! Another idea could be to do an nWo angle with Hollywood Hogan, Ramon and Diesel, but maybe that's a too obvious one.

What are your ideas so far?

Before I can think of my Storylines which I just continue game to game, I have to think about who will replace some of the characters from the previous game:

For example a lot of my MID CARD & Diva Roster are not in, this year, in fact only 2 Diva's from Raw/Smackdown are in this year, AJ & Kaitlyn are in my NXT Show for now, and my main problem is either replacing the likes of Epico, Hawk, Animal, Vader & Yoshi with people like Goldberg, Hogan, Razor Ramon or Ric Flair, and they're just too legendary to be in my midcard or CREATING a whole bunch of Mid Carders.

I guess I'll make a decision whn the game comes out..........of course all assuming Create a Story is in..........otherwise no purchase, and then I'll just stick to WWE13.

I plan on doing something similar to the ECW/WCW Invasion WWE did back in 2001 but with Legends.

Got a massive plan where it will culminate at Wrestlemania 30 & 31.

I plan on having Hogan/Cena as one of the big matches where the following year Punk wages war with the legends which ends with a epic battle with Hogan at mania 31.

• 2 months later...

My storyline is long. First Austin is announced as GM Of Raw, while Batista wins a fatal 4 way for an opportunity to face Undertaker for the #1 contendership for Lesnars WWETitle at Royal Rumble. Batista wins against Taker and goes to face Brock.

At then Royal Rumble, Stone cold announces the match is extreme rules. they have a great match and Batista wins, on the other side Batista's friend Goldberg wins the Royal Rumble, and betrays Batista.Everyone thinks its Batista and Goldberg at Wrestlemania until Raw. Royal Rumble Ends.

At Raw Stone Cold annonuces the special guest GM for the night, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan. Bobby say that Goldberg attacked Batista as a warning to the winner of the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber at the PPV Elimination Chamber. So Bobby, puts Batista vs Goldberg on the match card. Batista wins and Bobby comes out and low blows Goldberg. Out of nowhere Austin runs out and attacks both Batista and Bobby Heenan and Raw Ends.

Next Raw, Austin says he wants a match against Batista. If Batista wins he is the new GM Of Raw. If Batista loses his career is over and stripped of his title. Batista agrees. Batista has a match with Edge. Bobby is angry with Batista and is on Edges Side, but hits Edge and helps Batista. Right after he betrays Batista. Raw Ends.

The Next Raw, Bobby Hennan is said to be in the hospital. Batista and Austin have words and start to brawl. Triple H comes out and starts hit Austin. Then Ric Flair and Randy Come to face Batista but start working with him. Raw Ends.

The Raw before Elimination Chamber, The participants in the World Heavy weight championship (Daniel Bryan, Shawn Michaels, Brock Lesnar, Sheamus, John Cena, and Alberto Del Rio match have a battle royal. The winner is Daniel Bryan and is attacked by Undertaker and Kane. Raw Ends.

Elimination Chamber starts of with a bang. We have the ending of Kaitlyn vs AJ and then a video from backstage. The video is showing WWE Champ Batista getiing attacked by Chris Jericho. After the attack, Chris Jericho says "Me and you Austin Tonight. I win im GM of RAW, you win my career is over. They have the match and the winner is CHRIS JERICHO. We have the Elimination Chamber. The Winner is Shawn Michaels. Goldberg comes out and says "You're Next"

I still need to finish it but this is where Im at now

Archived