“Ethan Is Coming” Video Airs on Impact Wrestling

After The Rain

n

They really like doing the whole mystery debut angle don't they. Too bad not a single time they did it was it anything exciting. What would be a refreshing change is if they didn't hype up a debut and someone just showed up without warning.

I agree. They fall flat on there face every time with these cryptic/hype vignettes, it only leads to speculation with people throwing out any big name that isn't with WWE ("OMG, Batista is Ethan!") and then it's some newcomer or a guy you just didn't expect (for all the wrong reasons), so it's set up to fail.

I hope know one says "well WWE does this too", that may be true but the thing is they usually deliver, whether it be a returning star or a newcomer. Only one that comes to mind that was disappointing was 2.21.11, but that was mostly because everyone got carried away with it possibly being Sting.

Anyways maybe the Ethan name is a swerve of some sorts, but I doubt it. It's already getting negative feedback due to how TNA has held past "surprises".

no they don't

n

They really like doing the whole mystery debut angle don't they. Too bad not a single time they did it was it anything exciting. What would be a refreshing change is if they didn't hype up a debut and someone just showed up without warning.

I agree. They fall flat on there face every time with these cryptic/hype vignettes, it only leads to speculation with people throwing out any big name that isn't with WWE ("OMG, Batista is Ethan!") and then it's some newcomer or a guy you just didn't expect (for all the wrong reasons), so it's set up to fail.

I hope know one says "well WWE does this too", that may be true but the thing is they usually deliver, whether it be a returning star or a newcomer. Only one that comes to mind that was disappointing was 2.21.11, but that was mostly because everyone got carried away with it possibly being Sting.

Anyways maybe the Ethan name is a swerve of some sorts, but I doubt it. It's already getting negative feedback due to how TNA has held past "surprises".

no they don't

Explain.

See this makes my point that i made earlier. This hype stuff is so stupid when they do it for people who arent worth it. I doubt he will get any reaction when he debuts when people are expecting bigger.

Archived