“Ethan Is Coming” Video Airs on Impact Wrestling

After The Rain

Credit: SEScoops

- TNA ran a video announcing simply, “Ethan Is Coming” during Thursday’s live edition of Impact Wrestling on Spike TV.

Additionally, the official Impact Wrestling Twitter account tweeted the following, which didn’t reveal much more about the upcoming addition to the TNA main roster: “#EthanIsComing.”

- Speaking of this week’s Impact Wrestling, the show is currently trending number one worldwide on Twitter with “#ImpactLive” topping the current list of trending items on the social media platform.

Any MMA stars with the first name Ethan?

They really like doing the whole mystery debut angle don't they. Too bad not a single time they did it was it anything exciting. What would be a refreshing change is if they didn't hype up a debut and someone just showed up without warning.

They really like doing the whole mystery debut angle don't they. Too bad not a single time they did it was it anything exciting. What would be a refreshing change is if they didn't hype up a debut and someone just showed up without warning.

I agree. They fall flat on there face every time with these cryptic/hype vignettes, it only leads to speculation with people throwing out any big name that isn't with WWE ("OMG, Batista is Ethan!") and then it's some newcomer or a guy you just didn't expect (for all the wrong reasons), so it's set up to fail.

I hope know one says "well WWE does this too", that may be true but the thing is they usually deliver, whether it be a returning star or a newcomer. Only one that comes to mind that was disappointing was 2.21.11, but that was mostly because everyone got carried away with it possibly being Sting.

Anyways maybe the Ethan name is a swerve of some sorts, but I doubt it. It's already getting negative feedback due to how TNA has held past "surprises".

Elijah Burke? It's kind of similar to his D'Angelo Dinero pre-debut vignettes and he recently returned to OVW.....

If it was Elijah Burke, why not return him as D'Angelo Dinero? His character is already established so there's no need to give him a new one unlike other people (I look at you, Tensai). After watching the video, I'm going to take a guess and say that this Ethan guy either works in the indy circuit or works at OVW. They wouldn't reveal a big name by just calling him Ethan so them taking a prospect and making a big deal out of it seems to be the way to go.

Archived