Universe info

Tybo

Just going to post this for those who didn't see it yet -> http://wwe.2k.com/in...mode-livestream

Since the main concern with livestreams is the time difference, here's a link that can help and is easy to use -> http://www.timeandda.../converter.html

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too wish we got a bigger CAW slots but I doubt it as its made by the THQ guys.

50 just isnt enough. Alough with the amount of Legends in this year ill guess I need to calculate if it is.

I can't emphasise enough:

Use different save slots. It's really not hard. You can find videos on YouTube of how to format a USB drive and use that as a save slot. You can then have as many 50 slot saves as you wish.

I've never understood the complaining in that regard.

can you do that on x-box?

how hard is it to implement a show with say 6 / 7 matches, have some random backstage stuff, somebody attacking somebody during a in ring promo you know like an actual show then have something big happen like a debut or match etc.

I just hate seeing match list, play each match and not have a cut scene

I want it to play it out like an actual show

I'm not expecting anything new. They'll probably say they have 400+ cutscenes this time with Heyman and Dutch Landell writing the "stories". It's just gonna be the same ol' bs. It's gonna be the same as WWE13, there's not going to be ANY backstage promos, nothing, even though No Mercy, and Smackdown 2 SYM did it EASILY. The only thing new is probably moving PPV on any days besides Sunday, and have more titles for shows. That's all. And I'll put money on it.

This. & i will put money on it also.

I too wish we got a bigger CAW slots but I doubt it as its made by the THQ guys.

50 just isnt enough. Alough with the amount of Legends in this year ill guess I need to calculate if it is.

I can't emphasise enough:

Use different save slots. It's really not hard. You can find videos on YouTube of how to format a USB drive and use that as a save slot. You can then have as many 50 slot saves as you wish.

I've never understood the complaining in that regard.

can you do that on x-box?
Have you tried just creating a new user on your Xbox and using that as a different save? Seems like the simplest solution.

how hard is it to implement a show with say 6 / 7 matches, have some random backstage stuff, somebody attacking somebody during a in ring promo you know like an actual show then have something big happen like a debut or match etc.

I just hate seeing match list, play each match and not have a cut scene

I want it to play it out like an actual show

THIS. It must be the most difficult, most hardest task to complete it seems. It's been four years already and there are no backstage promos/attacks, in ring promos, etc. The scenes are all in Story Designer. Find a way to trigger those scenes during feuds.. but I guess it's not possible. It's a shame really.

Brian Williams seems more trust worthy then the other guys like Aubrey and Cory.

Lmao. No. He's one of the worst.

"Hey guys, nothing to worry about, we haven't removed any moves this year"

Proceeds to remove moves.

There were no moves removed from 12 to 13.

He's referring to 2011, when, before the game released, Williams said in an interview (since the interviewer had noticed the lack of moves in the playable demo Williams had brought) that all the moves were still there and gave some lame excuse for why they weren't in the demo. Funny enough, the ass was very quiet once the game launched and people realized he had lied straight to their faces.

Brian Williams seems more trust worthy then the other guys like Aubrey and Cory.

Lmao. No. He's one of the worst.

"Hey guys, nothing to worry about, we haven't removed any moves this year"

Proceeds to remove moves.

There were no moves removed from 12 to 13.

I was referencing 11 to 12. And yes there were. Moves we've had in for years were removed from the main game and they were made dlc. And there were some other moves that were removed as well.

The minute Aubrey says the word "viewers", I'm turning it off.

You might as well not watch then...the first thing they'll do is waffle on about how they have something groundbreaking that they'll only reveal if it goes above 10k. When the views do, they'll announce that titles can still be assigned to shows (or something equally as obvious).

Any guesses as to what might be different in Universe 2K14?

You might as well not watch then...the first thing they'll do is waffle on about how they have something groundbreaking that they'll only reveal if it goes above 10k. When the views do, they'll announce that titles can still be assigned to shows (or something equally as obvious).

That or after they reach their goal, they say how they think they can do better and double their original goal. Then the announcement is either obvious or something we'd need info on. I could see them announcing that superstar head thing but not really saying anything about it.

I see Universe mode getting a few more cut scenes and having them occur a bit more often. Rivalries apparently have been improved so that's something.

I can see them babbling a lot about tournaments in Universe. Hopefully, there's a fatigue system so that wrestlers get/stay tired/hurt when tournaments progress through a single night.

Biggest thing they could add for me (at least realistically) well, second to fixing what's already there, would be backstage stuff as absolutely everything takes place around ringside in the current Universe mode.

That or after they reach their goal, they say how they think they can do better and double their original goal. Then the announcement is either obvious or something we'd need info on. I could see them announcing that superstar head thing but not really saying anything about it.

I see Universe mode getting a few more cut scenes and having them occur a bit more often. Rivalries apparently have been improved so that's something.

I hope to see something definitive...

but if he(Aubrey) decides to go on and on about how many "viewers" they have and base their releasing info on how many viewers they get, i'm going to lose it.

I wonder how many times they will switch the talk to WM Mode. Last year every reveal they did. Switched to remind us about Attitude era mode at every chance they got.

The whole marketing deal, the whole hype and lead up for me each year is all about this one mode...I spend most of my time, like 90% of it in Universe mode so the rest of the stuff (including 30 years) is just peripheral...

So, I've been waiting for this reveal/stream for months...however, if they start waffling on about 30YOWM mode, it'll legitimately be turn off heat for me. Heard enough of that Mania mode junk...they've ruined most of it anyhow and it's been gone over and hyped so much to the point that I'm not bothered about it in the slightest and am actually just done with it.

I wonder how many times they will switch the talk to WM Mode. Last year every reveal they did. Switched to remind us about Attitude era mode at every chance they got.

The whole marketing deal, the whole hype and lead up for me each year is all about this one mode...I spend most of my time, like 90% of it in Universe mode so the rest of the stuff (including 30 years) is just peripheral...

So, I've been waiting for this reveal/stream for months...however, if they start waffling on about 30YOWM mode, it'll legitimately be turn off heat for me. Heard enough of that Mania mode junk...they've ruined most of it anyhow and it's been gone over and hyped so much to the point that I'm not bothered about it in the slightest and am actually just done with it.

If I didn't have to work & the fact it will be 5:30am buy the time the stream starts. I would turn it into a shot game. Buy the time the stream would finish I think I would be dead or passed out drunk. lol

Aubrey Sitterson Drinking Game:

Take a shot everytime one of these phrases are said.

Viewers

30 Years of Wrestlemania

Biggest Ever

Never seen before

Goldberg

Follow me on Twitter

Like us on Facebook

Skull a glass for every stupid surprise reaction he fakes after 10k "Viewers" are watching lol

Aubrey Sitterson Drinking Game:

Take a shot everytime one of these phrases are said.

Viewers

30 Years of Wrestlemania

Biggest Ever

Never seen before

Goldberg

Follow me on Twitter

Like us on Facebook

but that would be the first 5 minutes.

Archived