Universe info

Tybo

20 bucks says that asshole will hold out on info "until we get like 10,000 viewers" or some shit.

Or that many will already be watching and triples it to 30,000 viewers.

I feel as if I'd be more excited if Sitterson was confirmed to not show up. I'd be happy if it was just Williams there as I actually like him.

I have problems with Williams, but unlike the other two he is likable. If he could keep himself from lieing I might even enjoy having him on the 2HQ team.

TBH, the lying & wrong priorities are the main reason why I dislike him. It's nice he is a wrestling fan but when we get tons of Indy moves but are unable to create a great Curt Hawkins, a guy who has been on the roster for years, Moveset, things are wrong.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 bucks says that asshole will hold out on info "until we get like 10,000 viewers" or some shit.

Or that many will already be watching and triples it to 30,000 viewers.

I feel as if I'd be more excited if Sitterson was confirmed to not show up. I'd be happy if it was just Williams there as I actually like him.

I have problems with Williams, but unlike the other two he is likable. If he could keep himself from lieing I might even enjoy having him on the 2HQ team.

TBH, the lying & wrong priorities are the main reason why I dislike him. It's nice he is a wrestling fan but when we get tons of Indy moves but are unable to create a great Curt Hawkins, a guy who has been on the roster for years, Moveset, things are wrong.

Guess I should of been more clear. I meant I like Williams more than Ledesma and Sitterson. And I agree with you and Pepsay.

Dislike livestreams that are boasting and hyping a game like for 45 minutes, giving some "hints" for 10 and using some footage in overall 5 minutes long only to showcase that barely anything was changed at all,

So I really hope they will use the livestream properly this time and give out proper info with something worth watching so people won't feel that their time got wasted allover again.

What I would love would be if we can finally have brands that can be male OR female based only.

Last year the divas slot couldn't be used for male titles and the major and minor slots couldn't be used for female titles which was VERY dissappointing to many.

Let the people have the universe they want instead of restricting and forcing them to have mixed brands or the need to deactivate title slots for no reason.

You say it's "our universe" after all so, let it be our universe.

Also hope that we can finally add king of the ring, royals and other types of matches in shows we want them to be instead of having to wait till the ppv takes place.

I'm just hoping for the ability to choose superstar threads or alt attired as defaults in universe this year. Otherwise , I'm kinda screwed, as far as original tag teams, and repackegings go.

YES YES YES and YES

I will be so disappointed if we cant.

Considering everything has been focused on that fecking 30YOWM mode forever (even the entrances are the WM mode ones for fecks sake!) its so unbelievably refreshing to hear we'll finally get to find out something new. Well, that is, if the 2HQ crew can manage to get through a stream without humping mania mode or each other.

About time, hopefully Universe has a few improvements.

Additions and improvements are very often the problem in 2HQ land. Anything new is always broken or half functional at best. I'm actually quite worried that they've added the mode into Universe where you have to have 80 or 90 matches to get a CAWs stats up or something equally as idiotic.

Livestream = listen to us bullshit for an hour, get 1 minute worth of info. lol

lol yeah! Normally I just turn the volume up and open a new tab and start doing some other stuff....its annoying seeing them talk about stuff like "did u knw, Ultimate Warrior is preorder exclusive, or u can actually relive the biggest matches of wrestlemania in the new mode, and Hulk Hogan is confirmed in the game!!!!" wow that's "brand new information" for us

About time, hopefully Universe has a few improvements.

Additions and improvements are very often the problem in 2HQ land. Anything new is always broken or half functional at best. I'm actually quite worried that they've added the mode into Universe where you have to have 80 or 90 matches to get a CAWs stats up or something equally as idiotic.

When it comes to Story Mode, Universe & this year CAA. They do seem to make an effort on.

Archived