Universe info

Tybo

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This doesn't really have to do with WWE Universe Mode, but I wish they'd make the Belts 3D; I'm tired of somebodies Gut going through the belt or Clothes doing the same thing. Hell, the Pre-set animation is annoying as well; nothing like having a Belt Float Ten Feet above the persons shoulder or waist...

I might be wrong.. or it might just be my horrible memory.. but weren't they 3D in at least one previous game?

They're 3d now, it's just the clipping morphing issues. Which aren't a 3d/2d aspect ratio issue at all.

I wonder if we could do handicap rivalries, like have one guy fighting off a stable alone

I doubt it. Not unless we actually get 4 vs 1.

Yes because Handicap matches alone or even Multiperson matches alone aren't a living hell to begin with, with that garbage "Break Up Animation";

Would be cool if you could set a manager like they did the attires. So that superstar always comes to the ring with that manager. Would make them useful in universe.

Here is the thing, during the Stream Justin Gabriel was in a match against Drew McIntyre in which Heath Slater was Manager by default; so I'm going to assume that if you set a Manager in a Tag-team but have the Manager set as Inactive then they'll only come out with that said person as a manager. Assumption of course, would be neat if they gave us Manager Entrances (Besides Tony & Umaga);

For Above;

I wish we could assign certain managers with certain wrestlers so you won't have to select it before every match pending it's not a gimmick match.

You mean like if you had Rude, Andre, Bundy & Perfect in your stable you could set heenan to manage them? Yeah that would be cool.

Archived