Universe info

Tybo

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 bucks says that asshole will hold out on info "until we get like 10,000 viewers" or some shit.

Or that many will already be watching and triples it to 30,000 viewers.

I feel as if I'd be more excited if Sitterson was confirmed to not show up. I'd be happy if it was just Williams there as I actually like him.

Danley:

Pretty sure I heard it's still 50 slots for CAW.

As I said, don't worry - give the USB sticks a try. Give it a rehearsal with WWE '13. It's very easy.

It's so hard to take what they say seriously after the whole Heyman thing last year. I simply don't believe all of that.

I saw zero evidence of it. Barely had any cutscenes, never once had a branching scene. Complete false advertising as far as this player is concerned.

Saying that, i'm a mug. I'll still buy the damn thing lol

20 bucks says that asshole will hold out on info "until we get like 10,000 viewers" or some shit.

Or that many will already be watching and triples it to 30,000 viewers.

I feel as if I'd be more excited if Sitterson was confirmed to not show up. I'd be happy if it was just Williams there as I actually like him.

I have problems with Williams, but unlike the other two he is likable. If he could keep himself from lieing I might even enjoy having him on the 2HQ team.

Archived