The Positive Thread

High Flying Maniac

I no longer feel tempted to waste my money this year after the roster reveal, so that is a positive.

stop bitching this is the Positive thread . just go on the other topic and do what you do best , bitching about the game Oo

This is a positive thing. You can defend the game all you want. I'll never get people who bitch about other people voicing their valid complaints.

I no longer feel tempted to waste my money this year after the roster reveal, so that is a positive.

Then why are you here trolling.

Not trolling my boy. Just discussing. You don't have to buy a game to discuss it.

It's fine to voice your opinion and all, but when you come into a thread titled "positive thread" and say that, you're CLEARLY flamebaiting. Do it again, and you'll be warned.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things I like about this game: (As of 25/9/2013)

The Unlockables aren't being revealed before the release. (Still banking on Big E, Piper & Fandango being on the disc.)

Zack Ryder being in.

A game that finally features Lita but not Trish (hopefully)

as soon as I saw ryder on the list i was thinking about you with a big smile on my face :D i knew somewhere you were happy as hell lol :cool:

The Unlockables aren't being revealed before the release. (Still banking on Big E, Piper & Fandango being on the disc.)

Zack Ryder being in.

as soon as I saw ryder on the list i was thinking about you with a big smile on my face :D i knew somewhere you were happy as hell lol :cool:

I wouldn't say I'm "happy as hell". I do have my problems with the game but because this is the positive thread. I'm gonna keep those problems to myself & focus on the good.

Zack Ryder being in.

I wouldn't say I'm "happy as hell". I do have my problems with the game but because this is the positive thread. I'm gonna keep those problems to myself & focus on the good.

but i thoughts Ryder were a must have for you Oo but alright . :cool:

Zack Ryder being in.

but i thoughts Ryder were a must have for you Oo but alright . :cool:

Zack's 1/4 of my must-haves, along with William Regal, Curt Hawkins & Lita. If a game doesn't have any of those four, it severely lowers my interest.

Even though I'm among those disappointed with the current roster reveal last night....

There are still a lot of things I'm stoked about-- some great legends, ESPECIALLY Razor Ramon & Goldberg.

The new OMG! moments look pretty sweet and I heard there's an OMG moment off the ramp and if that's true, that'll kick major ass.

I also like the more fluid reversal system.

I can't wait to see what new things they have implemented into Universe Mode. HOPEFULLY they've spent a good deal of time fixing the many, many bugs that plagued '13.

Also: MANAGERS!!

Even though I'm among those disappointed with the current roster reveal last night....

There are still a lot of things I'm stoked about-- some great legends, ESPECIALLY Razor Ramon & Goldberg.

The new OMG! moments look pretty sweet and I heard there's an OMG moment off the ramp and if that's true, that'll kick major ass.

I also like the more fluid reversal system.

I can't wait to see what new things they have implemented into Universe Mode. HOPEFULLY they've spent a good deal of time fixing the many, many bugs that plagued '13.

Also: MANAGERS!!

Managers is a really positive thing.

The amount of HBK attires is awesome! So glad WM 23 attire is in. :D

Also The Rock, from the old day to current day...awesome

positive things:

Batista has 2 attires (the animal, and the spotlight)

Daniel bryan looks great on game

The arena looks better than ever

Howard Finkel

4 beast from 4 different eras (Goldberg, Lesnar (retro), Batista, Ryback)

Ric Flair (retro and old)

Hulk Hogan (retro and Hollywood)

ah cmon guys this is awesome..

Everything. the official videos and off-screen vids showing us the gameplay and some entrances/finishers and arenas, the variety of the entire roster(I started watching wrestling/WWF around the time Hogan beat Iron Sheik....yeah, that long, so i'm pleased with the Legends we got). yeah wish there were certain Legends in that im hoping will be dlc, and there are certain current names I wish made the default roster but im sure they will be dlc. (someone not making the default roster will never be a 'gamebreaker' for me, I may think it stinks, but hey, i'll get over it..3..2..1 HOLY SHIT I'M OVER IT!!!! :P ) i'm just not a...'picky' person. I've watch Dev Diary videos before and you watch them, it doesn't take frackin' genius to figure out how a game process works. I have come to realize that people only bitch and complain about something because...you ready...*deep breath*...they didn't get what they wanted...*exhale*. I like the info we've gotten, even though it's taken a while to squeeze a few drops of juice out of them, but we're getting there. personally, I like it that way. if we got AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL the info a month or two ago, what the hell would we talk about or speculate and debate about? all info too early, to me, kills the hype.

so, with the info we have as of right now......my Phenom Edition pre-order(as im a Undertaker mark) .............STAYS PRE-ORDERD!!!

- pretty neat discovery with the custom nameplates! :)

- I like the fact that we get A very solid roster! I'll surely find a way to use them all.

-I love that we get every WrestleMania arena, and I'm even thinking of starting a current era universe mode where I start at WrestleMania 1 and go onwards in an attempt to have different arenas each year.

- I'm very excited that we won't have to deal with the tedious reversal battles because of the new reversal system.

Due to this legends roster I only have to make/download: 10 people. Saves a lot of time. I could easily make a 85 to 92 era with the amount of talent in the game. With needing maybe 6 more to really have a retro universe.

Indeed. I'm having two retro shows...one for 87-90 and the other 92-95. Great legends roster this year.

Archived