The Positive Thread

High Flying Maniac

With all of the complaining I've been seeing, I figured I'd try to pull out the positives and hopefully lighten the mood. Seen threads like this in the past but I'm not sure if they got closed for not being topic worthy or something. If mods think this is a wasteful topic, they can do as they please.

So some of the things I'm happy about so far are...

- Happy with the attire they gave Cesaro. It's my favorite attire from him and will help when I give him a push in my Universe.

- I'm pleased with how the Shield turned out. Happy they come from the crowd in their entrance too.

- I'm pretty pleased with the roster. I'm glad they didn't remove some people that were in WWE '13 and I'm happy with the new additions. Looking forward to DLC too.

- Glad they added double moves, or whatever the official term is EX: Double AA, Double Shellshock etc.

- I'm glad they changed up reversals so it goes straight into a move.

- I'm liking the new dragging animation. The old one sucked and was so slow.

- Happy they brought back the knocked out animation (where it looks like they're dead lol).

- Catapault finishers seem pretty cool.

- Happy with the new audio improvements such as Daniel shouting "NO!" or CM Punk yelling "It's Clobberin' Time!".

- Surprised they added those custom nameplate things during an entrance. Nothing big but a nice addition.

- Excited that tournaments are included in Universe mode now.

- Superstar Heads sounds like an awesome addition. Will help a lot when updating peoples' attires or just creating other attires.

That's all off the top of my head (and also from the confirmed info thread lol). We don't know a whole lot, but there is still stuff to be happy about. So just post anything that you're happy about or things you look forward to. Remember, be positive!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Custom nameplates? Do you mean adding their Twitter handles?

I mean how they have something like their minitron for the nameplate design. Kind of bad at explaining things like this lol.

I hadn't noticed that.

Do you have any examples of this to hand?

1.The Shield! Seth Rollins/Tyler Black is one of my favorite wrestlers so I'm stoked for the shield being in.

2.Superstar Head in caw mode.

3.GOLDBERG

4.Rope Finishers

5.Evolution

6.Every WM Arena

7.Edge 3 Attires

these are things I am excited about the most. even with the bad there still is a lot of good and hopefully DLC will fix my complaints.

I mean how they have something like their minitron for the nameplate design. Kind of bad at explaining things like this lol.

I hadn't noticed that.

The individual nameplates wrestlers have on SmackDown during their entrance. Sheamus has a green nameplate with a cross at the side, for example.

I hadn't noticed that.

Took some pics bit they're low quality. You should be able to make it out though. Instead of it being the basic blue, they have a different design. In the confirmed thread, it says it's only for Smackdown btw.

1h2v.jpg

Didn't even notice the individual nameplates and I certainly didn't expect them. Pretty cool.

In terms of positives there are many albeit more negatives but putting that aside it's nice to see them making a few updates to gameplay though it does look the same for the most part. For the infamous roster reveal I was happy to see Aksana on there as one bright spot in a poor divas roster (yes I'm happy that Kaitlyn, Nattie & AJ are in but they were to be expected) and would be pretty cool to do Goldberg vs Ryback vs Batista.

I no longer feel tempted to waste my money this year after the roster reveal, so that is a positive.

stop bitching this is the Positive thread . just go on the other topic and do what you do best , bitching about the game Oo

I no longer feel tempted to waste my money this year after the roster reveal, so that is a positive.

stop bitching this is the Positive thread . just go on the other topic and do what you do best , bitching about the game Oo

This is a positive thing. You can defend the game all you want. I'll never get people who bitch about other people voicing their valid complaints.

Then why are you here trolling.

Not trolling my boy. Just discussing. You don't have to buy a game to discuss it.

This is a positive thing. You can defend the game all you want. I'll never get people who bitch about other people voicing their valid complaints.

i dont mind about you doing what you do best bitching about the game this is a forum you got the right to do so but NOT IN THIS THREAD ! this is the POSITIVE THREAD !!!!! get it ?

Archived