Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Online, I haven't played on it since March

I love it, but only with friends who play like I do. I don't go shooting up anyone I can find. I only defend myself really.

I'm so jealous at people have this game on PC. Sure as hell can't afford to buy a PC that can hold GTA V, though. Seeing all of the interiors you can go in to pisses me off, 'cause you should be able to go inside most of them by default by now on this gen; especially the ones that are required for you to enter on missions and shit.

I would have thought you'd be able to go inside that bar since you're able to own it.

I hate Online, I haven't played on it since March

I love it, but only with friends who play like I do. I don't go shooting up anyone I can find. I only defend myself really.

Oh I hate *censored*s like them. Especially ones who do it to low level people who can't really defend themselves.

Yeah...it will be pretty sweet. I'm not sure exactly what it entails...but hopefully it won't be too watered down.

It better not be watered down... Period! lol

Well...that's not very realistic. I think they already confirmed that it will be watered down.

Rockstar Editor needs some additions. Things like being able to control more than one actor at once, right now you can't recreate many things or make something decent. Always stuck with one character, you could probably work around it but it'll be a bunch of awkward camera angles and take too much time.

I really want to build a gaming desktop or laptop but I'm not sure which is better and how to actually get the right parts and shit! I swear we should make a thread about specifically building a gaming desktop or laptop. I wish my best friends were nerds. They're all just ratchet and bastards though. Lol

What exactly is the editor?

Lets you control non playable characters and other elements (time, weather, location, etc.) so that you can splice scenes together and make your own movies. Also lets you save clips after they've happened...unlike the clip recorder that currently exists with XBox One (and I don't know if PS4 is the same)...with those, you need to already be recording in order to catch something cool. R* editor assures that you will never miss anything. Which is invaluable, IMO. And yeah...WWE needs to bring that back. It's nearly impossible to just predict when you should start recording in these kinds of games, so the ability to go back in time is necessary.

Oh, Rockstar...you got some 'splaining to do...

http://kotaku.com/awkward-gta-online-glitch-changes-israeli-flag-into-pal-1703910075?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

What exactly is the editor?

Lets you control non playable characters and other elements (time, weather, location, etc.) so that you can splice scenes together and make your own movies. Also lets you save clips after they've happened...unlike the clip recorder that currently exists with XBox One (and I don't know if PS4 is the same)...with those, you need to already be recording in order to catch something cool. R* editor assures that you will never miss anything. Which is invaluable, IMO. And yeah...WWE needs to bring that back. It's nearly impossible to just predict when you should start recording in these kinds of games, so the ability to go back in time is necessary.

Oh, Rockstar...you got some 'splaining to do...

http://kotaku.com/awkward-gta-online-glitch-changes-israeli-flag-into-pal-1703910075?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

PS4 always records the last 15 minutes of gameplay. You just need to press the Share button, then square to save that last 15 minutes. Very easy and useful. I used it a couple of times playing Bloodborne. Occasionally, I was too hasty picking up items and discarded the message bofore letting my eyes take it in. I'd scan through the videos once back at Hunters Dream. Also, there's nowt better than watching yourself kicking the shit out of a boss that's been arse-*censored*ing you.

Archived