Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still love how the dispatch lady for the police talks when you're on a rampage in the tank.

"Suspect is headed westbound in...a...uh...tank."

Speaking of the tank, who remembers shooting the tank in GTA3 to float to that island or whatever?

I actually find the dispatch lady to be very .. uhh .. irritating lol.

I remember that with the tank, good times. Wish we had the 'cars floating on water' cheat, as well as other old cool ones as well.

With how much the damage/physics have changed on vehicles, I don't think those cheats would be possible, or they would be difficult to incorporate.

True, I do love the new damage/physics in GTA V though.. the realism is spot on.

I liked the damage better in IV, tbh. Seemed like cars got so much more smashed up in that...and you got ejected from the windshield more often. I swear, I can go 150mph in GTAV, and 9 times out of 10, I'll come to a dead stop from hitting a tree, with minimal damage to my vehicle and my player still safe in the vehicle. Think I only went through the windshield a total of two or three times in my entire play through of GTAV for Xbox One. I don't remember if the 360 version had such toned down damage...

I do love the broken glass, doors falling off when you go to open them after wrecking, etc. though...

And I don't get it...because I have seen some sweet damage in V...like the one time I got stuck between a train and the wall in a tunnel and my car got literally flattened with me inside. But the damage is so inconsistent. Sometimes it looks great, sometimes it does almost nothing.

I liked the damage better in IV, tbh. Seemed like cars got so much more smashed up in that...and you got ejected from the windshield more often. I swear, I can go 150mph in GTAV, and 9 times out of 10, I'll come to a dead stop from hitting a tree, with minimal damage to my vehicle and my player still safe in the vehicle. Think I only went through the windshield a total of two or three times in my entire play through of GTAV for Xbox One. I don't remember if the 360 version had such toned down damage...

I do love the broken glass, doors falling off when you go to open them after wrecking, etc. though...

And I don't get it...because I have seen some sweet damage in V...like the one time I got stuck between a train and the wall in a tunnel and my car got literally flattened with me inside. But the damage is so inconsistent. Sometimes it looks great, sometimes it does almost nothing.

Yeah, it's very random really. But I've been ejected from the windshield a lot though. Love when that happens lol. I like to total cars, I did a cop chase with a FUBAR car.. and to my shock and surprise? I managed to escape a 5 star wanted level hah. Car was a total wreck, decided to set it on fire and commit suicide.. just because.

Man some asshole was harassing me when i was trying to buy a plane online earlier so i went into passive mode so i can complete my shit. I come out of the menus and this dude is standing next to me waiting for me to get out of passive mode, so i steal his car and take off. A few blocks down i get kicked out of the car and exit passive mode throwing a few C4 on his car and running away. He catches up to the car, gets in, and explodes then rage quits the game.

Man some asshole was harassing me when i was trying to buy a plane online earlier so i went into passive mode so i can complete my shit. I come out of the menus and this dude is standing next to me waiting for me to get out of passive mode, so i steal his car and take off. A few blocks down i get kicked out of the car and exit passive mode throwing a few C4 on his car and running away. He catches up to the car, gets in, and explodes then rage quits the game.

Lmao that's great.

Archived