Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The next Red Dead needs a photo mode too. Obviously it won't be integrated into the gameplay like GTAV, but they could put it in the pause menu. Pause the game, select photo mode, then they show an old-timey photographer arrive by covered wagon and step out where your character is standing, and you can move him around as you wish. You know...the huge-ass camera with the hood over it. One of those.

The next Red Dead needs a photo mode too. Obviously it won't be integrated into the gameplay like GTAV, but they could put it in the pause menu. Pause the game, select photo mode, then they show an old-timey photographer arrive by covered wagon and step out where your character is standing, and you can move him around as you wish. You know...the huge-ass camera with the hood over it. One of those.

Great idea, I never thought of that idea before... totally hilarious! :laugh:

OldFieldCameraCraterLakeRimeDriveORwide.

GTA games are simply the best. The shit you can do, so much fun and replay value. I love GTA V, completed it a few times on PS4 now lol. I sometimes live broadcast gameplay too.

It's better when you can play as NPCs and pedestrians imo, that is what I like about GTA SA on PC, modding it, changing many things about it and making it goofy lol. I'd still say SA is my favorite GTA game, but I really like Saints Row 2 as well, though its a different franchise and all.

Personally I can't wait for V on PC, the modding possibilities will be endless.

GTA games are simply the best. The shit you can do, so much fun and replay value. I love GTA V, completed it a few times on PS4 now lol. I sometimes live broadcast gameplay too.

It's better when you can play as NPCs and pedestrians imo, that is what I like about GTA SA on PC, modding it, changing many things about it and making it goofy lol. I'd still say SA is my favorite GTA game, but I really like Saints Row 2 as well, though its a different franchise and all.

Personally I can't wait for V on PC, the modding possibilities will be endless.

San Andreas is up there with the best of 'em. And Vice City too. Still think Rockstar should re-make those on current gen as a special bundle pack.

First Person Mode is great in GTA V, love the way guns look and fire, but sometimes.. I don't like it, for example? Different cars have different angles depending on the size of the front end of the car. But driving bikes look great however.

First person in vehicles is a novelty. I'll put it on if I'm just messing around...but would never try to do an actual mission that way.

That's how I am. If I'm trying to actually get something done, I won't use first person, but if I'm online just messing around with some friends, first person can be pretty fun.

Jets, Planes, the Sub, and the Cargobob those I can't use first person. I'm good with the others

I can barely handle using planes in third person

I still have nightmares so if it's worse in first person then I'd probably just kill myself irl

Jets, Planes, the Sub, and the Cargobob those I can't use first person. I'm good with the others

I can barely handle using planes in third person

Helicopter/Plane missions were a freekin chore. Seriously, I thought they might've fixed those missions on current gen.. but nooooo, still frustrating. Even using Trevor (who has a great flying stat) doesn't help much.

Flying outside missions is ok, I managed to steal a fighter jet (wasn't easy mind!) and stashed it in Trevors hanger. Love those lock on targets for missile explosions!! Works great in a 5 star cop chase lol.

I still find it odd so many people can't handle the flying in this game. I found it easy, hell, I was the designated pilot of my group of friends when I played on 360.

Flying straight is easy, but turning left or right is irritating.. as well as landing either a plane or chopper. To me it is anyway lol.

Archived