Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I don't think I'm gonna do that, seems a bit pointless and lame really.

Michael's black sedan has a musical horn...I don't remember giving it that :lol:

You didn't, Jimmy modded the car a bit.

Also microtransactions suck balls, no thanks.

What does it mean to "fully mod a car" for the associated achievement? I was playing around with Trevor's truck, and changed just about everything I could.

I got that achievement, you have to buy everything in each category like everything, it costed me a lot of cash.

To anyone that's finished the game. How much money did your characters finish with? Mine are on $28m each. Still got 3 Stock Market missions left but I don't know how I'm gonna afford the Golf Course at $150m.

What does it mean to "fully mod a car" for the associated achievement? I was playing around with Trevor's truck, and changed just about everything I could.

I got that achievement, you have to buy everything in each category like everything, it costed me a lot of cash.

You mean you have to buy each and every hood style, for example, for it to count?

You mean you have to buy each and every hood style, for example, for it to count?

Yep,every single thing there.

I don't think that's true at all. I got the achievement, and I definitely didn't pay for everything...only the most expensive stuff. Maybe you just need the top item for each category.

I've done that with all the cars I've modded and I don't think I've gotten the trophy.

I don't think that's true at all. I got the achievement, and I definitely didn't pay for everything...only the most expensive stuff. Maybe you just need the top item for each category.

That's what I meant.
I tried doing that, but I still never got it until I bought everything same with the guns customisation achievement.

For the Epsilon thing..Are these cars just random "when u see them on the street grab em', sort of thing. Or are there specific places where I can get them? I've got one just by stealing from the person behind me, the other I ordered. I'm having trouble with the Dinka Super T and the Enus Diamond. And I think one of the others spawns at Madrazo's house.

Nvm, as soon as I posted this I stole all of them in a matter of minutes. :lol:

Its triggered by a random event I think. Drive around long enough with Michael there will be some guy talking on the street corner. You'll be prompted to start a conversation with him, then you'll be prompted to go to the website. Afterr that, sporadically the Epsilon logo will appear on yourr map.

I didn't get it my first playthrough, though.

Now that I got the story and all side missions out of the way I can properly explore,I'm casually driving around as Michael and if I run into random stuff going on then I'll do those since I've only done like 2 of them,I just met a guy on a Vinewood side walk dressed as a zombie and had a little conversation with him and took his pic it was pretty awesome

Has anyone tried the Altruist Cult random event yet?

I don't know if there's a specific one that you're talking about...but I did take two people there. They were drunk outside a bar and asked me to drive them home. The prompt said there would be other opportunities to drop people off there...so I don't know if that's the exact one that you're talking about.

Archived