Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Michael's family left for awhile, I actually missed them lol. A big house like that can be so tedious without someone to share it with.

Lol, so true. I remember hearing Michael yell, "Hello!" and I got happy, thinking the family sneakily returned. Ended up being alone for another night.

Muur: Yeah, that's true. I skipped the mission where the Chinese dudes hunt down Michael in

North Yankton

too. It got a bit too much for me.

The only thing I felt was missing from this game was a relationship between Trevor and Michael's daughter.

Trevor respect his family too much
What kind of relationship?

I tthink Trevor was friends with Tracey during her childhood, at least that's what I think. Trevor kinda loves Michael's children more than Michael does lol

That was one of my favorite parts too. Here's mine:

• Lazlow dropping it like it's hot.
  • When Franklin wouldn't let Lamar chill, he started ripping on his haircut and etc...
  • Michael and his family visited the therapist together.
  • Trevor beating up Johnny ( I was happy too. I hated The Lost & Damned ).
  • That cellphone blowing up in that guys face on TV.
  • Michael getting high while driving and starts seeing monkeys & aliens when his son highjacks his car.

The only thing I felt was missing from this game was a relationship between Trevor and Michael's daughter.

Trevor respect his family too much
What kind of relationship?

I tthink Trevor was friends with Tracey during her childhood, at least that's what I think. Trevor kinda loves Michael's children more than Michael does lol

I wanted to bang her with franklin

I loved it when Michael's son drugged him and next thing you know, you're up in the air flying for aaaaages. Some trippy-ass shit.

That was some freaky shit

Who would've thought that the hardest part of doing a mission where you kill a load of Chinese would've been landing a plane. Couldn't land the *censored*er without blowing it up and had to skip, meaning I got no achievement points for doing the mission. Yay.

That's now three missions involving driving/landing planes I've had to skip, *Censored* sake.

Archived