Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Intentz™

Grand Theft Auto Series

I agree. Maybe switch up shit and have us play a Detective/Cop? Sleeping Dogs could have been even better had it let us play out more analytical detective shiz than we were able to.

I've also had this cop idea since GTA IV (and since watching series such as The Mentalist, Person of Interest and Dexter). It'd also be perfect setting-wise (if it's in Vice City).

Playing as a cop in a different series, yes. Playing as a cop in GTA, no. How would you explain all the crime and murder between missions. It wouldn't work.

Playing as a cop in a different series, yes. Playing as a cop in GTA, no. How would you explain all the crime and murder between missions. It wouldn't work.

There is a mod where u plau as a cop and u can arrest people

Anyways gta will prob win game of the year with bf 4 second and assassin 4 third

I'm guessing you haven't played The Last of Us. Tomb Raider deserves a shout too.

I disagree, TLOU was one of the best games, ever but I don't think it's better than GTA V, imo. But I suppose everyone has their own goty. I do think TLOU had the strongest story though, gameplay not so much.

Edited by Rockstar™

I heard BF4 sucks, though?

It's full of glitches which is making it shit, otherwise it's good for Next-Gen and PC

Edited by Crack.

What do people have their brightness on? I've played it so much with it about halfway (just default I think), but lowered it down to about a quarter full the other day and it's noticeably better. Make's night feel like night without making the day any darker.

I disagree, TLOU was one of the best games, ever but I don't think it's better than GTA V, imo. But I suppose everyone has their own goty. I do think TLOU had the strongest story though, gameplay not so much.

For me tlou woukd be goty if it have the same attintion to game play I hate always seeing games that have amazing a storys but the gameplay kills it