Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the story length is alright. Took me about a week the first time, not storming through it and just taking in everything, and doing the side missions as I went along. Second play-through took me two days for just the main story missions, so I could do the assassinations and become a billionaire. I've completed plenty of games in a couple of days before and never touched them again. Batman and Assassin's Creed are two examples of that. I want the new ones, but it's £80 for a couple of weeks entertainment if that, whereas this was £40 for a couple of years worth maybe?

I think Franklin was there for nostalgia in some sense. A lot of GTA-fans (mainly African-Americans) were crying out for another black protagonist so they decided to give us one.

I wish we could have played some flashback missions w/ Franklin in relation to the Feud/Ballas rivalry. Or maybe they could create a DLC episode relating to the fall and rise of Grove Street Families.

How they lost their cul-de-sac to the Ballas and had to regain their form in other locations et cetera.

I haven't played in this in about a month now. Online is so repetetive and doesn't feel fun to me anymore. Offline is like "Oh well, completed it, so why play it..."

Eh, I expected more.

Same here.

I have to agree, I thought i'd play it way more than I actually have. It was fun while it lasted.

I haven't played in this in about a month now. Online is so repetetive and doesn't feel fun to me anymore. Offline is like "Oh well, completed it, so why play it..."

Eh, I expected more.

Same here.

I have to agree, I thought i'd play it way more than I actually have. It was fun while it lasted.

Agree to, when I first picked it up, I thought I would be playing for so long, but completed the story and online, well it's just boring now, just waiting on the DLC now.

I've played this like twice in the past month or so, and I do agree, the replay value is weak. Even though there's a lot of stuff to do for 100 % competition, I find it hard to motivate myself to play it anymore, but that can also partly be due to the fact I'm on a hectic schedule these days and everything sucks in that case.

I may sound silly saying this, but one of the reasons this game doesn't feel as GTA-like to me, its because it doesn't seem violent, emotional, and mean enough. Idk, maybe it's just me

Maybe it's because there is a lot of humour in the game? This GTA feels really lighthearted in comparison to its predecessor. The satire is much more over-the-top too.

I love how hyperbolic everything is, however. They know how to deftly balance realism and fantasy.

Archived