Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep seeing people complaining about more powerful and aggressive cops in places, but I think they got it wrong. It isn't that the cops are more deadly, its that you die way easier in this game compared to previous games.

@Royal Nakamura: I agree, I hardly ever see cops patrolling the streets like in IV.

Feels a bit weird, to be honest. I guess the serious traffic makes this problem feel less noticeable but in a setting that is unbelievably large, you would expect there to be more cops patrolling Los Santos and its countrysides.

There are cops, but they are always doing something...perhaps to indicate that the level of crime is higher in Los Santos than it is in Liberty City. The cops are stretched thin across the city, and they are always involved in street chases, helicopter searches, etc. I have seen a few cops just walking around though...and I did hit a cop car while I was on a mission, which made me lose my shit, because I had to lose him before I could continue.

Yeah but when you don't see almost any cops on the street, it'd take you some time to think of an analysis such as that. If a lot of the LS cops are busy doing something, there should at least be more vehicles around patrolling looking for a wanted person, for example (or even travelling to some of the criminals' last-known locations).

Your explanation does make sense but it's no excuse for the amount of cops on the streets being almost zilch. There may have not needed to be a large amount but it feels off and I'm sure you probably felt the same at first before coming to that conclusion.

You try and save it at the save house and they make you do two missions, so mean lmao. Hope that wont happen often, only playing this as my step-brother is at school so he doesn't know lmao.

You try and save it at the save house and they make you do two missions, so mean lmao. Hope that wont happen often, only playing this as my step-brother is at school so he doesn't know lmao.

I usually quick save with the phone unless I wanna pass time.

Archived