Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Intentz™

Grand Theft Auto Series

Gonna repost what I said in the Unpopular topic cos I feel it's more relevant to this one:

In terms of story, I can't really compare IV and V cos I already knew how the former went before I played it. I didn't enjoy V's story though, especially after replaying Vice City and San Andreas recently. VC is my favourite GTA game but SA has the best story of the whole series - some of it, and its characters, are legit hilarious and well-written.

Edited by JAGGED

One thing I always doubted about that CJ/Denise, Franklin's aunt really being his mom, is the fact that in San Andreas, players had the option to either scare Denise so bad, that she dumps you and you never see her again, or you can outright kill her, and it's permanent. Kinda screws up that whole thing for players like myself whom took that option at times after numerous play throughs.

Not only are they different universes, as it has been mention, but there is also this thing called "canon"

It not tho as past characters r in this game so different universe doesn't or can't exist as they shouldn't be there then

Know what was a really underrated GTA game? Chinatown Wars.

Yeah... I knew that.

It's one of the few Nintendo DS games that I will never ever ever part with.

Pleasantly surprised they're still doing DLC support.

That might be the fastest 10GB game update download that I've ever seen. Couldn't resist buying a few things once I was able to jump into GTA Online. As always, Rockstar never fails to impress me.

Not a part of GTA series, but Red Dead is going backwards compatible on July 8th.

At least it's not another DLC that carters to Multi-Millionaires. Yes the vehicles will probably be expensive, but won't cost Millions of dollars a piece.

At least it's not another DLC that carters to Multi-Millionaires. Yes the vehicles will probably be expensive, but won't cost Millions of dollars a piece.

They were luxury yachts... they should rightfully be on the expensive end of the spectrum.

Besides, there are always Shark Cards to help make up the difference.