Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved the driving in gta iv. hate gta v's. Shit is too arcady. Would be great if theyd have giving us the option to choose GTA Iv's style if someone preferred that.

I loved the driving in gta iv. hate gta v's. Shit is too arcady. Would be great if theyd have giving us the option to choose GTA Iv's style if someone preferred that.

To each their own. Personally I like tight driving controls and hated how loose they were on GTA IV. It was almost impossible to do a turn without flying into the buildings of whatever was on the side of the road. Felt like the cars had no traction and it really ruined it for me.

Did anyone else take advantage of the Friends In High Places week? I personally did a lot more than I usually do. I'm currently just over $2,110,000. I'd probably have over 3 million but I spend a fair bit on an Armored Kimura and upgrades for it. I had like, $600,000 before it started. Went from a rank in the late 40's/early 50's to rank 75. I got lucky in that I got in a lot of lobbies with high ranked people and often sat in a car/helicopter while they did the work with the things they have due to the higher rank, haha

Did anyone else take advantage of the Friends In High Places week?

Regrettably, not as much as I probably should have... if so, I'd easily be over level 100 by now. I only played a few missions with my youngest brother last night, as well as a few missions a few days ago.

I would be so happy to just have GTA I'vs driving as an option. We'll most likely get Liberty City for online eventually.

I kinda doubt it. Would be slick...but didn't they already confirm unequivocally that there would be no main game DLC? Could have been a lie to really shock people later, but again...I doubt it. Dude probably just pulled the image because he was told by Rockstar to stop getting peoples hopes up or something.

One thing I always doubted about that CJ/Denise, Franklin's aunt really being his mom, is the fact that in San Andreas, players had the option to either scare Denise so bad, that she dumps you and you never see her again, or you can outright kill her, and it's permanent. Kinda screws up that whole thing for players like myself whom took that option at times after numerous play throughs.

Doesn't Rockstar have some kind of thing where there are two different Universes, and they can't intertwine? And that GTA IV and GTA V are the only incarnations of the "HD Universe" thus far, making Niko the only character who could return? In any case I don't see any real grounds for a CJ return unless they did some kind of Origins DLC where a young Franklin looks up to CJ or some kind of post-story DLC where CJ and Franklin have some kind of connection. The relation between the two is fun to think about but it's all stuff that people on the internet came up with.

I think that SP DLC will come sooner or later though. Like I said above I'd like some kind of Origins (Not necessarily connected like the main story because of the different time periods) allowing us to play as Franklin in his younger years, and as Trevor and/or Michael in their younger days, culminating in the heist that began the GTA V story. (Though I don't quite remember the timeline of everything so I'm not sure a young Franklin would be doable).

a DLC featuring Niko would be cool as well. I know Rockstar and his voice actor have issues, but I would assume that Rockstar owns the rights to the characters image, and a new voice actor wouldn't be impossible to find.

One thing I always doubted about that CJ/Denise, Franklin's aunt really being his mom, is the fact that in San Andreas, players had the option to either scare Denise so bad, that she dumps you and you never see her again, or you can outright kill her, and it's permanent. Kinda screws up that whole thing for players like myself whom took that option at times after numerous play throughs.

Not only are they different universes, as it has been mention, but there is also this thing called "canon"

Archived