Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah liberty city been done to death I want vice or someplace new

I love see Vegas return as major dlc for one and 4 where to get there I can fly take a train or. *this be add to the game on a part of the freewat drive down a exit lane which loads. Loading screen and leads I into driving the road to the strip

Not sure how likely it is, but I'm hoping that The (possible) addition of Liberty City allows us to travel between Los Santos and Liberty City. It would make some use of the airport. Not sure how likely it is, or if it's even possible though. I definitely hope they do something like that with GTA VI though. The fan-made maps featuring the maps from every GTA game forming a country looks like it would be super fun to play in.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me that can't get a single event (race,mission etc.) to work since there are only 2 people at every job with me included?

Is the Online this empy for GTA V on Xbox One?

Nope bro, it's full as always. Something with your connection maybe?

Is it just me that can't get a single event (race,mission etc.) to work since there are only 2 people at every job with me included?

Is the Online this empy for GTA V on Xbox One?

Nope bro, it's full as always. Something with your connection maybe?
Dunno man..I'll check my connection..Glad to know I'm the only one

Anyone having issues with the Daily Objectives? The last two times I've done them I don't think I've gotten the cash or RP from it. I get the notification on the side, but I my wallet doesn't increase at all and I'm a fairly low rank so the RP I get should be noticeable.

I've never had an issue with the Daily Objectives, sorry to hear that.

Hope the Gusenburg Sweeper is brought back. I saw it in Ammu-nation a few days ago but it was out of stock, and I don't think it was there at all before. I didn't have the game when it was originally released but used it on my cousins game once and it was pretty sweet. Would be perfect to make a Mafia inspired character.

Archived