Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

Well MULTIplayer games tend to mean playing with multiple people. I like that they're expensive as it means not everyone can have them, makes them special to the people who bothered to play the game and save. I'd hate for every noob to have a tank - but they don't, as they are a little pricey.

Even though I bought two, they're personally not my taste. I prefer vintage cars to these.

Yes, I understand that. BUT, this is why we're simply saying that the content should be available in both online and offline modes. No one is suggesting that online needs less interacting with other people...and no one is suggesting that the vehicles need to be cheaper online...simply that they also be available for a lower price offline. It doesn't matter who the "noobs" are offline. Everyone should be able to have everything offline. Why not?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well 90% of players only play online so R* is going to focus on what most people play.

80% of statistic are made up

10 out of 9 people don't agree

12% of ernez's are swaggots

Anyone know the deal with the Halloween DLC face paints? Are they staying or are they removed tomorrow with the masks and cars because there are a few I wanna keep but there's no inventory for those things.

Buy them once and you keep them forever. You have to keep buying them though after that as well, but they'll be there to select.

• 3 weeks later...

GTA Vice City, San Andreas and III came

Out for PS4 yesterday guys. (I don't have a XBO so don't know about that) but that's pretty cool. It's $18 bucks I believe. Won't be buying them anytime soon, but I'll grab SA maybe eventually.

GTA Vice City, San Andreas and III came

Out for PS4 yesterday guys. (I don't have a XBO so don't know about that) but that's pretty cool. It's $18 bucks I believe. Won't be buying them anytime soon, but I'll grab SA maybe eventually.

Sick. Pretty expensive for old games though. $22 each for AU. I'll wait for a sale.

Archived