Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

Where is the god damn motorcycle for that cult? I bought three cars and found the other one really quick but I can't find the right motorcycle. >:|

Lifeinvader headquarters, one sits in a parking stall outside.

Yea, I have cars saved in the city garages, but I want something else to drive from there house.

Thanks man, got it. Those bastards are quite expensive. XD

Does anyone know if the "Spend 200 Dollars" achievement means that you have to spend 600 (200 with each) or 200 combined?

No problem, the only other time I saw one was when I was driving another one of the cult cars around, so I couldn't take the bike.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the hell do you activate these freakin cult missions? I've just picked up a guy whose car has broken down, but the only option is to take him to the airport.

Did he tell you to put all your money on Tinkle stocks? I think you get a 50% rise in shares.

How the hell do you activate these freakin cult missions? I've just picked up a guy whose car has broken down, but the only option is to take him to the airport.

Did he tell you to put all your money on Tinkle stocks? I think you get a 50% rise in shares.

I don't know, he got in the car and I paused the game because nothing to do with the Altruists popped up and I wanted an answer.

@Paulie. I know I can only do it as Trevor, you didn't really give me an answer.

When you pick up strangers as Trevor a prompt will appear saying you can take them to the altruist cult; it's located on the map as an A near mt Josiah.

Okay maybe I shod have worded it better, where do I pick these people up? I know theres a drunk couple somewhere, but I can't remember where it was.

Invincibility (which only lasts 5 minutes), weapon, armor, and health cheats discovered.

Really, where'd ya find them, the only new ones I've found are, super jump, moon gravity an weapons.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Cheats_and_Secrets

Invincibility cheat for PS3 is:

RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE

When you pick up strangers as Trevor a prompt will appear saying you can take them to the altruist cult; it's located on the map as an A near mt Josiah.
Okay maybe I shod have worded it better, where do I pick these people up? I know theres a drunk couple somewhere, but I can't remember where it was.
They are dynamically/randomly generated. When you pick them up you can take them to their gps location or take them to the cult camp.

Invincibility (which only lasts 5 minutes), weapon, armor, and health cheats discovered.

Really, where'd ya find them, the only new ones I've found are, super jump, moon gravity an weapons.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Cheats_and_Secrets

Invincibility cheat for PS3 is:

RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE

Ah, sweet thanks.

I don't know, he got in the car and I paused the game because nothing to do with the Altruists popped up and I wanted an answer.

@Paulie. I know I can only do it as Trevor, you didn't really give me an answer.

Yea, didn't know if you knew that or not. There is no real answer. You play as Trevor, early on you get a text from Ron or Wade that says you can take unsuspecting passengers to the Cult for money. Thats pretty much it.

And they come from random encounters, you have to be at the right place at the right time. Simple as that. Theres a woman at a church running away from her groom. She'll pop up when you pass, go there another time and she won't pop up. Same with the chick, the black guy, and the crazy girl on the dusty trail. It's all random.

I can understand how people have clocked the game quite quickly since all I have been doing is completing story missions now that;

Michael's family moved out and all of that, making it a bit more difficult doing regular things on the side.

Is it only me that's receiving a couple of audio bugs at times? The dialogue can sound really low before returning to a high volume occasionally, I usually don't know if it's meant to be like that or if it is genuinely an in-game bug.

However, I had just completed the Blaine County/Paleto Bay heist. What a mission. Felt reminiscent of Three Leaf Clover - especially the structure - but much more enjoyable because of the arsenal I could use. The explosions just look explosively gorgeous.

Archived