Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

I chose C too,the perfect ending I was hoping for

I know but

I noticed that during the game Trevor was being kinda of a dick to everyone so in that way I wanted to choose A

You realize that every character in this game was "kind of a dick"? Characters were likeable for us, but actual personality wise none of the main characters (Lester, Lamar included) were nice people. To say "kind of a dick" is putting it hella mildly.

Yeah but still wanted them to have a happy ending together or go separate ways in peace and retire,Ok I wouldn't have minded Trevor dying or going to jail in all of the endings but wanted good things for Franklin and especially Michael.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose C too,the perfect ending I was hoping for

I know but

I noticed that during the game Trevor was being kinda of a dick to everyone so in that way I wanted to choose A

You realize that every character in this game was "kind of a dick"? Characters were likeable for us, but actual personality wise none of the main characters (Lester, Lamar included) were nice people. To say "kind of a dick" is putting it hella mildly.

Yeah but still wanted them to have a happy ending together or go separate ways in peace and retire,Ok I wouldn't have minded Trevor dying or going to jail in all of the endings but wanted good things for Franklin and especially Michael.

Exactly...I'm not saying that everyone was not a dick but especially Trevor was THE DICK.....towards everyone including Lester,Franklin,Michael etc..

I'm a Michael mark and so I'm biased but I love the character and by the end I feel for him the most ,Yeah he's an asshole and has issues but overall I feel he's the best character and by the end he and his family improves,I can understand why people prefer Franklin and he is the hero through the story and especially of option C but I just feel Michael has a slight edge over him as a whole

Trevor annoyed me since his first cut scene and I wanted him dead towards the end but I had a feeling option c the the best choice to go with

If I had to choose only one character to play as after the story finished, it'd have to be Trevor. He was a sadistic twat. Everything you'd want from a villain in a video game or movie but Rockstar some how managed to make him likeable. He's my favourite playable character in a GTA game and just behind John Marston in all Rockstar's games.

On a side note, I hope they're working on some sizeable DLC and not just focusing on online. I want an alien invasion storyline with a big *Censored* off mothership in the sky. Kinda like they did with Undead Nightmare. Just something enjoyable and humorous.

I liked the duo of Michael and Franklin, Trevor threw an unneeded spanner into the works

Should there have only been one, I would say Franklin. Maybe Michael as a mission giver who helps sometimes (edit: whoops that wasn't what that post was about. meh.)

I also hate those pilot missions of his.

A million times this

I finally actually managed to fly to where you need to go and land where you need to go, only to touch a tree and then the plane exploded (I was right next to the end of mission thing and had to fly back up to land exactly where it was suppose to be then touched the tree whilst trying to land again), at which point I raged and skipped that shit and the next time there was a plane mission I killed myself a load of times till I could skip it.

Story went to shit after Trevor was introduced.

That's 3/4 of the story, lmfao, but when he just complained and complained near the end; I couldn't take it anymore.

I also hate those pilot missions of his.

Me too. Flying choppers, and planes were annoying!

Michael was my favorite character in the story.

But after the game's over with, I'd rather play as Trevor, as I mostly go on rampages and it'd seem too out've character for me if Michael or Franklin did it.

I never liked Franklin's character that much. His ability's pretty useful, I guess

I find it funny when people question Trevor's morality and don't do the same with Franklin as if he's the good guy out of the three. Let's not forget that he does 5 assassination missions to earn money on the stock market. He may not act like a mad twat like Trevor but he's a remorseless murderer just the same.

Archived