Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

Deleted my save and the update a while back and currently re-downloading to play it all again xD

That's awesome! I should probably do that after I finish the story too. :D

I want a DLC story on what happened to Groove Street.

This. I wanna know what happened to Sweet and CJ and how Groove Street in GTA V is Ballas territory and why GSF don't fight with Ballas anymore.

In fact I don't think any of the gangs fight each other anymore (other than a few missions).

Furthermore, GSF aren't called Grove Street Families anymore. I think it's Chamberlain something now.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CJ still alive

Rockstar Games make zero sense with that, why put Lazlow in this universe but not other people. Pfft..

It makes a lot of sense.

Lazlow is one of the writers for the game's script (providing lines for NPCs and political satire); and deals with the radio side of development. So, it's natural for him to come back every edition, compared to voice actors for other characters which may cost a lot more and whatever.

Plus, Lazlow isn't that much of a major character, so it doesn't really matter that much.

Good point

Chamberlain something Families, Forum Drive Families, and I think there's a third one. They're all supposed to be branches of Families gangs of SA, according to the GTA wiki. And they technically do still fight, you go through Grove Street as Franklin and just stand around the NPC's will ask you what you're doing there, and say you better leave. Stick around long enough they push you, then some of them draw their guns.

Crack: I think R* just wanted toy with peoples' minds since CJ did end up gaining his life of prosperity at the end of SA, thus making it possible for him to be on that billboard.

It's just that, like Rockstar said, it's nigh-on (if not absolutely) impossible for him to be existent in this current GTA-universe due to the Housers' comments. Why go through the trouble of completely separating the universes if they can be all metaphorically joined by the hip anyway?

That same comment goes to Austin3035 too. Or Countdown.

GTA 4, Chinatown Wars and 5 are in the same universe, that's why a load of characters return.

3 and before aren't in the same universe.

As for the endings, I chose C. I would've been fine with A but watching B was depressing.

Archived