Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

I don't get complaints about the missions not being difficult enough. What more could they have done really to make them harder without being daft?

Remove checkpoints
And have people bitch about it like they did in gta4?

Well have the option to turn the auto save checkpoints off or on

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get complaints about the missions not being difficult enough. What more could they have done really to make them harder without being daft?

Remove checkpoints

Oh god don't get rid of them. Then like, if you couldn't skip I would have to kill all those Chinese again after every time I crashed the plane when I couldn't land it. Yeah, I would've quit the game at that point.

Or quit on that first plane mission.

Check points = good.

As said just have it as an option I guess.

Game focused too much on family, friends, FIB, and heists

What would you rather have them focus on more? You know, not that I'm wholeheartedly disagreeing with you or anything but I don't think the storyline is even half-bad.

Violence and making me feel symphony for the character. I didn't feel anything towards any of the characters in the game except Michael. The Antagonists suck too. As much as I dislike GTA IV, it did a much better job at those things. I wanted to kill Dimitri so much and I felt sorry for Niko

Not saying the story sucked or it was bad, but it could of been stronger for a Rockstar game

I felt sorry for Michael too. You can tell he loves his family, but he does an awful job of showing it. Instead, they're a bunch of crazies. But it seems to work perfectly for them :XD: .

I loved every one of those characters though. I related to Lamar & Franklin the most because they match my personality. I agree with the antagonist though. All of them were garbage ( especially the FIB guys ). They were so irritating to listen to. But I guess that's the typical government arrogance they tried to portray.

Remove checkpoints

Well have the option to turn the auto save checkpoints off or on

Optional checkpoints would be good. Personally I prefer having them, just incase something *censored*ing ridiculous happens. I don't remember dying that often during missions tbh, but I'd be pissed off if I had to do certain things again (dock handler, swimming to Humane labs building, general long-distance travelling, etc.).

Devin Weston and Steve Haines were great antogonists imo. Smarmy pricks you just wanna beat the shit out of on sight.

I think Michael's family is just way too wacky for me. To the point where I become irritated when I get an e-mail from Tracey or a call from his son.

Meh, Franklin is cool, to be honest; I wouldn't necessarily call him boring but he had the right character in comparison to Lamar's almost dissimilar personality. It honestly felt reminiscent of Ice Cube/Chris Tucker from Friday and I believe they were shooting for that vibe whereas they shot for more of an Ocean's Eleven-esque vibe w/ Michael and the whole heist preparation shiz.

Well that game was shorter than I thought it would be.

Wonder how much I'll get for trading it in since I doubt I'll get round to playing it again.

edit: These are the longest credits ever, the *Censored*.

Well that game was shorter than I thought it would be.

Wonder how much I'll get for trading it in since I doubt I'll get round to playing it again.

edit: These are the longest credits ever, the *Censored*.

I traded the game in today at CEX in Oldham. Don't know if you have one in Bolton. £20 trade in or £15 cash.

I recall there was one but I think it closed. Was gonna go to GAME as it's a quick walk, eh.

Doubt I could get anything half decent with only 15-20 anyway.

If my account was Gold then maybe Online could be a reason to keep it... but silver. Not that I really enjoyed the online when I played it with gold anyway.

Meh, I'm not thinking of trading it in. Think I'll replay it over the Summer but try out a different ending (not that I've finished the main story but, yes, I am very near to beating it).

I hope GTA 6 will be as long as San Andreas in terms of its story. Idk, I just love storylines that are average-length or lengthy; V's story seems ideally right but just doesn't feel like something I've been waiting 5 years for, I won't lie.

I wouldn't mind an alien-type storyline but it's not necessarily what I would want. I want a storyline similar to the Episodes from Liberty City where it took the realistic route but delved deeper into the characters of Grand Theft Auto V.

Perhaps an episode where we get to play as Michael, Trevor or Brad during their heist days? Heck, maybe even an episode entailing what happened that subsequently led to the Ballas taking over Grove Street and the cul-de-sac forever changing from how it was when CJ took over.

Archived