Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

Damn you have to do that shitty Trevor with Floyd and Wade construction mission too

Hated that one too. Didn't skip that one like I did with the plane one so it took forever.

I only got up to the first heist.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tennis was actually one of the few mini-games I enjoyed when I had the game. I played a few rounds of Golf as Franklin, shit was just soo *censored*ing boring...

Tennis & The Triathlons were my favs. That is until the very last triathlon which was like 20 minutes long and I lost by a hair because I accidentally pressed the O button to switch to the newsfeed cam, while changing fingers. Never tried that shit again.

atleast you didn't exit the race by trying to turn on the bicycle's lights -.-

Second run-through.

Michael has 1.8Bn and owns $10, $20, and $30 million cinemas, Taquila, and 200m golf course.

Franklin has 2.1Bn and owns Smoke on the Water

Trevor has 1.6Bm and owns his plane runway property.

Made money and but also lost some money using stocks post-Lester & Stranger mission. EDIT: Trevor is my test dummy character.

Any suggestions for a vehicle for Franklin (prefer 4-door car), and Trevor (anything).

I don't like how the weed farm raid wont re-occur for me with Trevor after getting $40,000 my first time.

Anyone have suggestions for Single Player money making?

Any suggestions for a vehicle for Franklin (prefer 4-door car), and Trevor (anything).

I don't like how the weed farm raid wont re-occur for me with Trevor after getting $40,000 my first time.

Anyone have suggestions for Single Player money making?

I've got a black Super Diamond and Cavalcade for Franklin's 4-doors, and you don't need any more money :s

I've never managed to do the weed farm raid. Tried with each character a few times but nothing happens.

Tennis was actually one of the few mini-games I enjoyed when I had the game. I played a few rounds of Golf as Franklin, shit was just soo *censored*ing boring...

Tennis & The Triathlons were my favs. That is until the very last triathlon which was like 20 minutes long and I lost by a hair because I accidentally pressed the O button to switch to the newsfeed cam, while changing fingers. Never tried that shit again.

atleast you didn't exit the race by trying to turn on the bicycle's lights -.-

I DID THAT TOO >.<

I do think tennis a lot of fun.

Anybody else here met the hitchhiker girl Ursula? She's like, the perfect match for Trevor, she's almost as crazy as him. She even gives you her booty call number when you take her to her home.

I have. If you look on her front porch she has a dart board on her front porch with meat cleavers stuck around it.

• 3 weeks later...

Well he was telling them stuff and yet you have to keep attacking him over and over and over and it seemed clear to me he didn't really know anything. I wanted to stop doing it but you can't. Even when he was about to say something he's like "torture him" and not giving him the chance to say stuff, was just disgusting.

Archived