Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GTA Online, North Yankton glitch looks awesome. Too bad I still have my stupid dunce cap that should of gone long ago.

u no u have to take it off ur self go to ur closet and take it off

Or, hold select in take it off via your inventory.

GTA Online, North Yankton glitch looks awesome. Too bad I still have my stupid dunce cap that should of gone long ago.

u no u have to take it off ur self go to ur closet and take it off

Or, hold select in take it off via your inventory.

Derp a *censored*ing derp. THANK YOU.

I am looking for some people to play some created maps me and my friends have made. If you are interested in joining in and hosting your own maps for everyone to play. You can add me on PSN, or join our crew. It can be a good way to get your maps noticed through likes and plays.

PSN: JAYMEETEE

Crew: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/orbis13

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree, TLOU was one of the best games, ever but I don't think it's better than GTA V, imo. But I suppose everyone has their own goty. I do think TLOU had the strongest story though, gameplay not so much.

For me tlou woukd be goty if it have the same attintion to game play I hate always seeing games that have amazing a storys but the gameplay kills it

Except there's nothing wrong with the gameplay for that game.

My GTA V save data is gone. Wot. Does that happen when you delete the 8 gb thing to make room?

cba starting again.

I feel sorry for you because of the plane missions you'd have to do again.

Oh God I didn't even think of that.

Tennis was actually one of the few mini-games I enjoyed when I had the game. I played a few rounds of Golf as Franklin, shit was just soo *censored*ing boring...

Tennis & The Triathlons were my favs. That is until the very last triathlon which was like 20 minutes long and I lost by a hair because I accidentally pressed the O button to switch to the newsfeed cam, while changing fingers. Never tried that shit again.

Archived