Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhm, no, you dont need to go broke at all to make the like meter move. In fact, you pay a one time price of 40 bucks for a private dance and from there it's rather easy to increase the like meter...You press X to flirt with the strippers and you press and hold the R2 button to touch them. However you can only do it when the bouncer isn't standing outside of the room in front of you guys. Hold R2 while the bouncer is away, press X while doing this to give the strippers compliments. When the bouncer comes back let go of the R2 button and just continue pressing X, that will give a little boost as well. When the bouncer walks away again press and hold R2 and also X to compliment.

Bouncer comes back, let go of R2, when he leaves, press and hold it again. Rinse and repeat this process throughout the dance to get the like meter full.

You get caught by the bouncer touching the stripper, three times, you'll be thrown out of the club.

Do you actually get something on performing the optional instant preventing-theft side-missions which trigger while you're hanging around? You know, when the bags/bikes/cars of passerbys get stolen and you take out the thief and return the owners their property. I've done it quite a few times, only to get nothing in return. Most recently, I retrieved this chick's car as Franklin, she thanked him, told him her name, and drove away. I was expecting she would get added to the 'Contacts' list, but again... Nothing. :/

how do you do the epilson missions with Michael? I have done all the Strangers and Freaks missions that have come up on the map, but I have 4 more to do because it says on the stats 16 out of 20

u have to visit the children of the mountain website first

How do you do that? Do you just search that on the internet on your phone,

Pretty neat moment I had with Franklin...

I was standing in front of this Latino guy and I was insulting him, then he grabbed his phone and said something like 'That's it, I'm calling the cops ese.' Got one star wanted level.

Also, I completed the main-story line...

even though I was only at 58,1%. Kind of disappointed me.

Do you actually get something on performing the optional instant preventing-theft side-missions which trigger while you're hanging around? You know, when the bags/bikes/cars of passerbys get stolen and you take out the thief and return the owners their property. I've done it quite a few times, only to get nothing in return. Most recently, I retrieved this chick's car as Franklin, she thanked him, told him her name, and drove away. I was expecting she would get added to the 'Contacts' list, but again... Nothing. :/

yes sometimes u get stuff like one guy I got his bike back he bought a lot of stock for me

Lol, I must be the only *Censored* that hasn't completed the story yet.

Count me in too. I'm not even 50 % in, but that's just because I bought the game a little over a week ago and have been busy, so can't afford to play more than 3 hours a day, at best.

yes sometimes u get stuff like one guy I got his bike back he bought a lot of stock for me

Stuff as in... Weapons? Clothes?

Lol, I must be the only *Censored* that hasn't completed the story yet.

Count me in too. I'm not even 50 % in, but that's just because I bought the game a little over a week ago and have been busy, so can't afford to play more than 3 hours a day, at best.

Stuff as in... Weapons? Clothes?

idk about that but I ended up with half a mill in stock money from the guy I save

Archived