Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so a random drunk couple started banging in my backseat of my car

That with Trevor?

I'm sure I had that with Trevor and he wanted to join in or whatever.

I'd love to randomly meet Steven Ogg but then again I don't because of how Trevor is.

He must get bombarded with fan letters, tweets, etc about how awesome Trevor is.

Found something pretty cool. Played as Michael just now as I'm doing the Kifflom! Trophy, waiting on the next part, anyway I found the family all sitting in the dining room and out of interest I checked what Jimmy is look at.

bgwlm9.jpg

It's Niko's LifeInvader profile page.

Found something pretty cool. Played as Michael just now as I'm doing the Kifflom! Trophy, waiting on the next part, anyway I found the family all sitting in the dining room and out of interest I checked what Jimmy is look at.

bgwlm9.jpg

It's Niko's LifeInvader profile page.

That's awesome!

Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake by The Small Faces

I game the da of he dead mask to both T AND M

What the actual hell does this post say? I know your posts are usually crap, but you messed up this one a lot.

I think this is the translation for normal speaking people.

*I gave both Michael & Trevor the Day Of The Dead masks*.

Daz Dillinger claims GTAV used his songs without permission

Californian rapper Daz Dillinger has accused Rockstar Games of using two of his tracks in Grand Theft Auto V without permission.

TMZ reports that the rapper, most famous for being one half of duo Tha Dogg Pound, has sent a cease and desist letter to Rockstar Games and its parent company Take-Two for allegedly using the tracks "C-Walk" and "Nothin' but the Cavi Hit" in the recently-released GTAV.

Dillinger alleges that Rockstar Games offered him the "offensively" low offer of $4,271 for the use of both of his songs in the game.

Despite saying he turned the offer down, both songs ended up in the game, which took over $1 billion in revenue in less than three days on sale.

Dillinger has given Rockstar Games two weeks to either offer him more for the two songs or destroy all remaining unsold copies of Grand Theft Auto V. The cease and desist is about "respecting an artist's work. Rockstar didn't do that here and I can't let them get away with it," he says.

Rockstar did not respond to a request for comment.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/daz-dillinger-claims-gtav-used-his-songs-without-permission/1100-6415531/

his songs have probably been heard more on GTAV then in real life

Archived