Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

how do u send pics to Cletus for hunting or is it only for elk

Dont you ever read the tutorial notifications? ><

Take the photos, press square/B, go into contacts and select a Cletus. No its not only for Elk.

It's really not that hard.

oh shut up

I have I take the photo and it only gives me the choices of continue or delete

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take the photos, press square/B, go into contacts and select a Cletus. No its not only for Elk.

oh shut up

Press X/square, then go to contacts to send the picture. You have to be in the hunting minigame for it to work though.

oh shut up

Press X/square, then go to contacts to send the picture. You have to be in the hunting minigame for it to work though.

oh I thought I could just do it when ever

I let my 10 year old daughter play for a bit today, strictly supervised by myself of course. She started at Franklin's house and I set a way point for her to Mount Chiliad. I told her to drive responsibly and with care and she did. She then had loads of fun just trying to scale the mountain. She said something that I totally agree with. She told me it's a shame there's so many bad things in the game when the world it is set in is so beautiful. She wants Rockstar to make a kid-friendly version of the game as she wants to explore the whole map because I won't let her play it. I told her she can play LittleBigPlanet 2 instead lol. It's crazy because even a game as innocent as LBP needs supervision if you're playing online.

I let my 10 year old daughter play for a bit today, strictly supervised by myself of course. She started at Franklin's house and I set a way point for her to Mount Chiliad. I told her to drive responsibly and with care and she did. She then had loads of fun just trying to scale the mountain. She said something that I totally agree with. She told me it's a shame there's so many bad things in the game when the world it is set in is so beautiful. She wants Rockstar to make a kid-friendly version of the game as she wants to explore the whole map because I won't let her play it. I told her she can play LittleBigPlanet 2 instead lol. It's crazy because even a game as innocent as LBP needs supervision if you're playing online.

I'd love to see that as well. It would be interesting to see how RockStar pulls off a PG GTA. (That sounded weird. :lol:)

So water down GTA even way more than IV?..Yeah no *Censored* that,I would like that but not for this franchise!!

In the next game I want a new city(hoping for Texan border town inspired)but Vice City in HD and given the Liberty City from IV and Los Santos from V treatment would be awesome!

I'm also hoping the next game focus more on being about Grand Theft Auto,I mean I'd like the story to be about a Gone in 60 Seconds or Fast&Furious(newer films)type of characters in a group doing big heists using tons of different kind of vehicles,Like V's heists missions but a bigger focus on vehicles,Gangsters&Mobsters could still be involve but at least the new protagonist/s would be different kind of criminals

Its easy to just make the game more kid friendly just skip all cut scenes with the volume on mute and no subtitles. The F's were a little OTT.

Im currently on one of Trevs missions the one after you fly the helicopter and wondered where the stock market is. I couldnt find it and fancy making some cash pretty quickly.

can we jack the train like the first game and I hope next year they add what battlefield did when u destroy buildings

Frostbite on a massive open world game, this gen? No chance. And they aren't gone to add frostbite to the next gen version, that's like saying every building will be enterable, not impossible but if you want the next gen game to release next Year, it ain't happening.

can we jack the train like the first game and I hope next year they add what battlefield did when u destroy buildings

Next year?

Next gen/PC.

Archived