Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the spaceship part locations are absurd. You'd never find them without a map...

DEAR GOD!! The Coyote Cross County Triathlon...can't...feel...my fingers!

Started doing that yesterday and accidentally quit 12 minutes in when doing the cycling >.<

I hate accidentally quitting stuff. I was doing a taxi mission and was right where I needed to go, but some asshole cut me off and I slammed on the breaks. Sometimes when I slam on the breaks I also jam the left thumbstick to try to control the car better...which cancelled the taxi mission.

I notice a orange face like thing near the grove street garage what does it mean it doesn't show up in map key

never minf found it

I assume you're talking about the skulls. They're rampage missions for Trevor. Pretty fun for the most part...there was only one of them that I didn't like.

Just finished all of the parachuting and found all of the spaceship parts. The reward for the parts was pretty underwhelming...and correct me if I'm wrong...but there is no reward for the parachuting? Kinda lame.

can I kill micheal family just for the fun of it

No. I've tried. I ran over Jimmy while he was cycling. Plus you can't hit them if they're in the house or near it. Outside though sure but they just end up injured.

Just finished all of the parachuting and found all of the spaceship parts. The reward for the parts was pretty underwhelming...and correct me if I'm wrong...but there is no reward for the parachuting? Kinda lame.

Do you not get a parachute whenever your in a plane/helicopter once you've finished all those, or is that from something else?

No. I've tried. I ran over Jimmy while he was cycling. Plus you can't hit them if they're in the house or near it. Outside though sure but they just end up injured.

You can kill them but they don't die. You can also kill the protags in free roam, but again they don't die.

You can kill them but they don't die. You can also kill the protags in free roam, but again they don't die.

They can kill you though, or at least Trevor can.

Spoiler? In free roam the protags death aren't lasting.

He's referring to the fact that if you follow one of the other characters around, they'll eventually kill you. It was in that latest GTA myths video. Although, you're still not dead in the scheme of the storyline...you just respawn at the hospital. It's not like a "Game over. You're dead."

I wanted to do the same to that screw cop who keeps going on about his career and his pushy mate who grabs Michael by the throat because he cant take a joke. Really wanted to unload on him and that whiny daughter of mikes.

Man does she whinge like hell.

Archived