Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't signed up with social club.. Been meaning to do that before online tomorrow. Will it still have my stats so far or start from the point I sign up? I know I've been on top speeds on that freeway.

Ermm, it should transition over from the start because all of your stats should be saved on the in game cloud system.

Mine is 284.23 with Franklin.

KM, which is 186MPH. Unless it says MPH, if it does OMFG!!

Oh yeah, it's kph. :lol:

Lol. What car was it?

I haven't signed up with social club.. Been meaning to do that before online tomorrow. Will it still have my stats so far or start from the point I sign up? I know I've been on top speeds on that freeway.

Ermm, it should transition over from the start because all of your stats should be saved on the in game cloud system.

Mine is 284.23 with Franklin.

KM, which is 186MPH. Unless it says MPH, if it does OMFG!!

Oh yeah, it's kph. :lol:

Lol. What car was it?

I think it's his standard car. I tuned it and really liked the look of it. I just prefer using the standard cars, 'cause they are always there, I hate having to care about driving to the garage, or that it might get destroyed.

Only thing I don't like about the cops are that they're rarely ever around if you're not committing any crimes. Makes LS feel like it's missing something if you know what I mean.

I think I could agree with Rockstar about the 'greatest game of all time' status because I have never had this much fun with a video-game...ever. It took me weeks to find the tiniest drawbacks and they aren't even game-changing errors. They could have made IV better but, believe me, they couldn't make this any better than they already did.

You feel every ounce of effort and time from them through the littlest things you find on the streets. Game may be a little too misogynistic for my liking but even the banter is on an all-time high for the series.

This part about our online characters is new to me..

"From the start, Rockstar wanted to challenge the status quo. "I've always felt character creators in games to be a bit wacky - pulling the ears and noses to change the way they look seems wrong," says Rockstar North president Leslie Benzies. "That's not how humans are made in the real world. Normally it involves a man, a woman, and some sexy time." That sexy time is the foundation of your online avatar - instead of breaking down the minutia of your character's appearance, you'll select your parents and grandparents and see what happens. After that, you select a lifestyle (party animal, couch potato, etc) to determine your starting skills."

Whoa!

Archived